Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS9624 Dolby)

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on February 18, 2016 by rtraxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS9624 Dolby) (Size: 3.16 GB)
 Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA-V).iso3.14 GB
 Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

Here is the 1973 Greatest Hits album by The Friends Of Distinction from a quad reel.

Review below is slightly edited from the groups 20 track Best Of cd but you get the picture.

AllMusic Review by Jim Newsom 4 1/2 stars
It's the summer of 1969, and the whole world is joyfully singing, "Grazing in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it!" The Friends of Distinction's debut single was a made-for-radio pop masterpiece that captured the ebullience of that last summer of the '60s in its three minutes of harmonic exuberance. While the group never quite reached those heights again, the Friends did produce a small body of work in their brief lifetime that has held up well. The foursome's two other major hit singles, "Love or Let Me Be Lonely" and "Going in Circles" have joined "Grazing in the Grass" in the permanent rotations of most "fun and oldies" formats. Other highlights of this compilation include "Grazing"'s flipside, "I Really Hope You Do," and David Gates' "It Don't Matter to Me,".

Please seed and comments are always welcome

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.16 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Friends Of Distinction - Greatest Hits (Quad Reel to DVDA DTS9624 Dolby)