Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 26, 2011 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8 (Size: 1.64 GB)
 darksample.avi10.99 MB
 northernwarriors.net.txt135 bytes
 sample.avi17.8 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demunoid.com.txt43 bytes
 Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8.nfo5.93 KB
 NW RG.nfo12.96 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8.avi1.61 GB

Description

Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8Thx HiveCM8 Doing It Right The First Time Source: Imagines 720pthxEncode:Wanted to do a version right when the first avi came out, i saw the way off wrong aspect and immediately felt the need to fix that. But Video was dark most of the times and had a lot of grain in it, by removing the grain it looked worse. so i didnt do a version.The 720p file is way better now, it doesnt have the grain and higher bitrate, helps a lot on resizing and on brightening up.Firstly i fixed the aspect and the shaking in the first mins and hid all visible borders till the cam is centered.I split the movie in lots of files, all daylight parts and all parts at dawn or darkness and did every part differently as they needed.Added a lot of brightness on all very dark parts to let you see more whats going on.parts at daylight are only slightly touched since they were good already, scenes at lower light or at nearly dawn are in the middle.For audio i did the usual cleaning up hiss and noise. Was already well synced.I watched my version right afterwards to see if its worth it, since a lot of people said its too dark.There is only 2 mins that are not that good, it is the carchase at the 58min mark, even brightended up its not that enjoyable, cant do anything about it. i can only do as much as the source provides!the rest is ok you can see whats going on.i included a sample at daylight and a darker sample to let you see if its worth another dl.up to you, anyway movie is watchable and will have to do till a scr or so comes aroundenjoyVideo: 720x384 @bitrate 2000 2passAudio: English AC3 2.0 StereoSample: yes 2http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1438176/GeneralComplete name : Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8.aviFormat : AVIFormat/Info : Audio Video InterleaveFile size : 1.61 GiBDuration : 1h 38mnOverall bit rate : 2 352 KbpsWriting application : Nandub v1.0rc2Writing library : Nandub build 1853/releaseVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 1Format settings, QPel : YesFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 38mnBit rate : 2 084 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 384 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 1.875Frame rate : 29.970 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.252Stream size : 1.43 GiB (89%)Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)AudioID : 1Format : AC-3Format/Info : Audio Coding 3Mode extension : CM (complete main)Codec ID : 2000Duration : 1h 38mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 256 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 48.0 KHzBit depth : 16 bitsCompression mode : LossyStream size : 180 MiB (11%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 33 ms (1.00 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 msCast:Anton Yelchin	... Charley BrewsterColin Farrell	... JerryToni Collette	... Jane BrewsterDavid Tennant	... Peter VincentImogen Poots	... AmyChristopher Mintz-Plasse	... EdDave Franco	... MarkPlot:A remake of the 1985 original, teenager Charley Brewster (Yelchin) guesses that his new neighbor Jerry Dandrige (Farrell) is a vampire responsible for a string of recent deaths. When no one he knows believes him, he enlists Peter Vincent (Tennant), a self proclaimed vampire killer and Las Vegas magician, to help him take down Jerry. 

Screens:

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Fright.Night.2011.TS.XVID.AC3.Hive-CM8

Trailer

All Comments

Sort of watchable but dark scenes are v v dark - not good when vampire film so muchly in the dark!