From Aristotle to Schrödinger : The Curiosity of Physics (Springer 2014) {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 41
leechers: 2
Added on January 19, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

From Aristotle to Schrödinger : The Curiosity of Physics (Springer 2014) {Charm-Quark} (Size: 6.25 MB)
 From Aristotle to Schrödinger The Curiosity of Physics (Springer 2014) Charm Quark.pdf6.25 MB

Description

From Aristotle to Schrödinger : The Curiosity of Physics

ISBN : 978-3-319-00749-6
Publisher : Springer International
Author : Antonis Modinos
Series : Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
Pages : 521
Format : Retail pdf file [Bookmarked]

Book Description :
From Aristotle to Schrödinger: The Curiosity of Physics offers a novel introduction to the topics commonly encountered in the first two years of an undergraduate physics course, including classical mechanics, thermodynamics and statistical mechanics, electromagnetism, relativity, quantum mechanics, atomic and molecular physics, and astrophysics. The book presents physics as it evolved historically; it covers in considerable depth the development of the subject from ancient Greece to the present day. Though the emphasis is on the observations, experiments, theories, and applications of physics, there are additionally short sections on the life and times of the main protagonists of physics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I share scienctific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)
https://kickass.so/user/Charm-Quark/uploads/

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.25 MB
seeders:41
leechers:2
From Aristotle to Schrödinger : The Curiosity of Physics (Springer 2014) {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Excellent pdf copy.
Thanks for uploading.
very great! :D
The file is complete and readable, good speed and quality - in other words an excellent torrent.
And a great read also.
Thank you :)
thanks for your valuable feedback