From Buddha to Jesus: An Insider's View of Buddhism and Christianity - Steve Cioccolanti

seeders: 12
leechers: 6
Added on November 21, 2015 by onh1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

From Buddha to Jesus: An Insider's View of Buddhism and Christianity - Steve Cioccolanti (Size: 1.08 MB)
 Cover.jpg49.84 KB
 FROM BUDDHA TO JESUS_ An Inside - Steve Cioccolanti.epub485.96 KB
 FROM BUDDHA TO JESUS_ An Inside - Steve Cioccolanti.mobi564.54 KB
 metadata.opf1.41 KB

Description

epub/mobi

Product Details

Paperback: 256 pages

Publisher: Monarch Books (March 1, 2010)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1854249568

ISBN-13: 978-1854249562

From Buddha to Jesus is currently a bestselling book in Thailand, a 95% Buddhist country. Now you can learn the 2 most popular religions in 1 book!

Widely acclaimed by readers who grew up with Buddhism and despised by a few Western converts to Buddhism, this book is now in 7 languages. Ignore the foreigner s perspective and get the insider s perspective on Buddhism the way it s actually practiced by millions of ordinary folks.

I was a Buddhist all my life... I grew up in Sri Lanka a Buddhist country... Reading this book changed my life.

Alyosius, Sri Lanka

"Your book is one of my treasured collection and I've been reading it again and again. I love it so much. It helps me to understand Buddha and Buddhism and draw bridges between the two faiths. Keep up the good work and God bless!."

Mish N.

I am a Malaysian ... I was a Buddhist. I came across your explanation about Buddhism and found that was so true!

Sulee, Malaysia

"Steve's gentle way of sharing his insight suits the [Asian] audience very well... ."

Ching Wah, Singapore

Steve Cioccolanti, BA, M.Ed., is a professional speaker who appears to 4 million people per week on TV, a blogger (Cioccolanti.org), and the author of multiple books including the bestseller "From Buddha to Jesus" which has been translated to 6 different languages to date.

Born in Thailand to a family of Catholic, Buddhists, Methodists and Muslims, Steve has a unique perspective on world religions.

Please seed. Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 MB
seeders:12
leechers:6
From Buddha to Jesus: An Insider's View of Buddhism and Christianity - Steve Cioccolanti