Fun Face Painting Ideas for Kids 40 StepbyStep Demos[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on February 21, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fun Face Painting Ideas for Kids 40 StepbyStep Demos[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 20.67 MB)
 i9xr7.Fun.Face.Painting.Ideas.for.Kids.40.StepbyStep.Demos.epub20.67 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre: Face painting/tutorial
Published: 2013

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Design a silly faceor a scary one, or a fairy one, or anything else you can dream up!

The world-renowned authors of Extreme Face Painting are taking it back to the basics, with some innovative twists. All ages and all skill levels will learn the secrets to creating awesome face art with easy-to-find materials, friendly instruction for beginners, and fresh inspiration for more seasoned face painters.

40 all-new, step-by-step projects.
Award-winning expert techniques for creating believable face paint designs.
Beginners will learn to paint everything from simple flowers to a full Frankenstein face.
Intermediate artists will learn techniques for creating the look of fur, the illusion of depth, and more intricate designs like and owl mask or a spitting cobra.
So grab some supplies and get ready to put a new face on fun!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.67 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Fun Face Painting Ideas for Kids 40 StepbyStep Demos[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG