Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (7th Edition) by John McMurry [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on January 27, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (7th Edition) by John McMurry [Dr.Soc] (Size: 66.72 MB)
 Fundamentals of General Organic & Biological Chemistry, 7E, John McMurry.pdf66.72 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (7th Edition)

Author: John E. McMurry, Carl A. Hoeger, Virginia E. Peterson, David S. Ballantine
Hardcover: 992 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 7 edition (January 12, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0321750837
ISBN-13: 978-0321750839
Format: PDF

Summary:

Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry by McMurry, Ballantine, Hoeger, and Peterson provides background in chemistry and biochemistry with a relatable context to ensure students of all disciplines gain an appreciation of chemistry’s significance in everyday life.

Known for its clarity and concise presentation, this book balances chemical concepts with examples, drawn from students’ everyday lives and experiences, to explain the quantitative aspects of chemistry and provide deeper insight into theoretical principles. The Seventh Edition focuses on making connections between General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry through a number of new and updated features — including all-new Mastering Reactions boxes, Chemistry in Action boxes, new and revised chapter problems that strengthen the ties between major concepts in each chapter, practical applications, and much more.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
66.72 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (7th Edition) by John McMurry [Dr.Soc]