Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) DVD - Cool Release

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on June 24, 2012 by DavidMKDin TV
Torrent verified.

Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) DVD - Cool Release (Size: 3.26 GB)
 Futurama Sn2 Ep5 - Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.26 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep4 - Xmas Story, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.73 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep3 - A Head in the Polls, DVD - Cool Release.avi173.76 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep2 - Brannigan, Begin Again, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.23 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep6 - The Lesser of Two Evils, DVD - Cool Release.avi174.35 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep7 - Put Your Head on My Shoulders, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.67 MB
 coolrelease.net0 bytes
 Futurama Sn2 Ep9 - A Bicyclops Built for Two, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.41 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep8 - Raging Bender, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.82 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep19 - The Cryonic Woman, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.37 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep18 - The Honking, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.12 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep12 - The Deep South, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.67 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep11 - How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.27 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep10 - A Clone of My Own, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.77 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep13 - Bender Gets Made, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.94 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep14 - Mother's Day, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.26 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep17 - War Is the H-Word, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.09 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep16 - Anthology of Interest I, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.15 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep15 - The Problem with Popplers, DVD - Cool Release.avi175.62 MB
 Futurama Sn2 Ep1 - I Second That Emotion, DVD - Cool Release.avi176.17 MB

Description

Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) Info:

Futurama is an American animated science fiction comedy sitcom created by Matt Groening and developed by Groening and David X. Cohen.The series follows the comic exploits of Phillip J. Fry, a pizza delivery boy, who was accidentally cryogenically frozen in 1999, and awakens in the year 3000, finding much has changed, and, yet, is seemingly familiar. Together with an assortment of alien, robot, and human friends, he works for an intergalactic delivery service, Planet Express, run by his descendant nephew, and finds many adventures along the way.

Sn2 Ep1 - I Second That Emotion

During Nibbler's birthday party, Bender becomes annoyed at how little attention he is getting and flushes Nibbler down the toilet.

Sn2 Ep2 - Brannigan, Begin Again

Zapp Brannigan and his subordinate Kif are court-martialed and dishonorably discharged after destroying the new DOOP headquarters. Unemployed, Zapp and Kif take up jobs at Planet Express.

Sn2 Ep3 - A Head in the Polls

After the price of titanium skyrockets, Bender pawns his titanium-rich body. Now nothing more than a head, Bender begins to live glamorously until he meets the head of former president Richard Nixon, who tells him that life as a head is actually depressing.

Sn2 Ep4 - Xmas Story

Fry becomes homesick during his first 31st century Christmas, called "Xmas". His insensitive moping hurts Leela's feelings because she has no family to celebrate Xmas with, and she runs off in tears.

Sn2 Ep5 - Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?

Zoidberg's recent aggressive behavior indicates it is mating season for his species. Zoidberg goes with the crew to his home planet of Decapod 10 for the mating frenzy, but his erotic display fails to attract any mates, including a female Decapodian and an old acquaintance of Zoidberg's named Edna.

Sn2 Ep6 - The Lesser of Two Evils

The Planet Express crew meets another bending robot named Flexo, who bears a striking resemblance to Bender, save for a goatee. Bender and Flexo become friends, but Fry suspects Flexo to be Bender's evil twin.

Sn2 Ep7 - Put Your Head on My Shoulders

Fry goes with Amy to try out her newly purchased car on Mercury. When the car runs out of gas, the two make love while waiting for a tow truck and begin dating.

Sn2 Ep8 - Raging Bender

Bender inadvertently defeats a champion robot boxer and is hired to become a member of the Ultimate Robot Fighting League. Leela agrees to train Bender to get back at her old sexist martial arts teacher Fnog.

Sn2 Ep9 - A Bicyclops Built for Two

Leela meets another cyclops named Alcazar, who appears to be the only other remaining member of their kind following the destruction of their home planet of Cyclopia.

Sn2 Ep10 - A Clone of My Own

Farnsworth celebrates his 150th birthday, but begins to grow concerned about what will become of his inventions after he is gone, so he names a clone of himself, Cubert Farnsworth, to be his successor.

Sn2 Ep11 - How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back

When Hermes takes a stress-relieving vacation, replacement bureaucrat Morgan Proctor becomes infatuated with Fry.

Sn2 Ep12 - The Deep South

A fishing trip over the ocean takes a turn for the worse when a colossal mouth bass pulls the Planet Express ship to the bottom of the sea.

Sn2 Ep13 - Bender Gets Made

Bender takes a new job in the Robot Mafia, but his loyalty is tested when he goes along on the robotic gangster's efforts to rob the Planet Express ship.

Sn2 Ep14 - Mother's Day

Mom reprograms the world's robots to rebel against humanity. The only hope of salvation is Mom's old flame - Professor Farnsworth, who must rekindle his romance with Mom in order to save mankind.

Sn2 Ep15 - The Problem with Popplers

The crew discovers an irresistible source of food on a distant planet, and brings it back to Earth to be sold at the Fishy Joe's restaurant chain.

Sn2 Ep16 - Anthology of Interest I

Farnsworth invents a What-If machine that simulates the Planet Express crew's wishes: Bender asks what if he were 500 feet (150 m) tall; Leela asks what if she were more impulsive; and Fry asks what if he never came to the future.

Sn2 Ep17 - War Is the H-Word

Upon enrolling in the Earth army to get a military discount at the convenience store, Fry and Bender are whisked into war against a planet of ball-like aliens.

Sn2 Ep18 - The Honking

At his late Uncle Vladimir's estate, Bender is run over by a vicious Werecar, inheriting the curse. The only way to stop Bender's fatal transformations is to seek out and destroy the original Werecar - the deadly Project Satan.

Sn2 Ep19 - The Cryonic Woman

Fry, Leela, and Bender all lose their jobs at Planet Express, and they endeavor to return to their old jobs.

TV Show Video Info

Video Format: Avi, (Xvid)

Audio Format: AC3

Language: English

Framerate: 25.000 fps

Resolution: 512 x 384

Source: DVD

Size Per Video: 175 MB

Total Size: 3.26 Gig

How to Play TV Show Instructions

You can Play This TV Show with any Video Player but if you dont have any you can download, VLC media player. VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols without external codec or program. Done Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.26 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) DVD - Cool Release

Screenshots

Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) DVD - Cool Release screenshot
Futurama Season 2 (1999-2000) DVD - Cool Release screenshot