[G-Collections] Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~ [FASiSO] [English, Uncensored]

seeders: 25
leechers: 11
Added on January 9, 2015 by superelmoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

Title: Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy II ~Jain no Shinden~
Original title: 雷の戦士ライディII ~邪淫の神殿~
Genre: Dungeon Crawler RPG
Developer: ZyX
Publishers: G-Collections
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Info: VNDB

Description:
"Ugh... desert travel is terrible on the skin, let me tell you!
Why did I ever choose to come this way...
If I don't find water soon it's going to be troublesome.

Wait, what's that in the distance - an oasis?! And a town next to it! Civilization at last..."
I am Raidy, wandering the continent of Else as a swordfighter. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". I'm traveling far and wide to improve my fighting skills and search for clues about my past, and my mysterious power over lightning.

After defeating the monsters in the Cubust tower in my last adventure, I left the village of Sadd behind and continued on my journey. My travels have taken me across the desert to the oasis town of Lake Blue. Looking forward to a break after the long and dusty journey, I settled in for the night at the local inn... only to have its peace shattered by the cries of the young, beautiful innkeeper!

I rescued her from her mysterious assailant, to learn that the town was living under constant fear of attack from a gang of marauding bandits led by a cruel woman called Jammy. It seems my vacation won't be so uneventful after all! I set out to find information on the gang's hideout, and a new adventure begins...

Source: G-Collections

Important:
! This is a version without the commercial movies for other H games from g-collection and Peach Princess. The video files with commercials are more than 1GB.

1. Burn Or Mount With Daemon Tools.
2. Install The Game.
3. Copy crack from /FASiSO/ directory into game directory and overwrite. For Windows 7 paste the file in C:Users"Name of User"AppDataRoamingLightning Warrior Raidy II

+18 Screenshots:
Screenshot

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
754.76 MB
seeders:25
leechers:11
[G-Collections] Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~ [FASiSO] [English, Uncensored]

Trailer

Screenshots

[G-Collections] Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~ [FASiSO] [English, Uncensored] screenshot
[G-Collections] Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~ [FASiSO] [English, Uncensored] screenshot

All Comments

Best H-Game ever made. Thanks for the upload. ^_^