G.I.Joe Retaliation 2013 TS V2 XViD-FANTA

seeders: 52
leechers: 3
Added on April 4, 2013 by SuPer_BONEin Movies
Torrent verified.

G.I.Joe Retaliation 2013 TS V2 XViD-FANTA (Size: 1.72 GB)
 G.I.Joe.Retaliation.2013.TS.V2.XViD-FANTA.avi1.72 GB
 Nf0.nfo6.07 KB

Description

GI Joe: RetaliationGenre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi Year: 2013 Country: USA, Canada Runtime: 110 min Director: Jon M. Chu .: Plot:.GI Joes Are The Not Fighting Their only Mortal Enemy Cobra; Are they Forced to contend with Threats from Within the Government That very jeopardize Their Existence. .: Summary:"GIJoe: s attack" 3D is the second film for American action heroes of a special government unit in which will show true masters of the genre as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ("The Fast and the Furious: Stroke in Rio") and Bruce Willis ("Looper: Killer in time"). production team in the return of the iconic and two persons for the first movie "GIJoe: The Rise of Cobra", emerged in 2009 as Captain Duke Hauser will see again Channing Tatum ("Embedded in class", "Occupation: stripper"), and the role of Storm Shadow deadly return South Korean Byong -Heng Lee. The cast are still Gogins Walton ("Django without Shackles"), musician RZA ("The Next Three Days") and Adrian Paliki in the role of Lady J ("Legion"). Leading the team shot "GIJoe: s attack" Jon M. Chu's and producers are two proven experts in the action genre - Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldnar ("Transformers"; "GIJoe: The Rise of Cobra"). In 2012 when the movie was filmed, its creators decided unanimously "GIJoe: blowback" to appear in theaters in 3D to demonstrate in the most spectacular way impressive battle scenes in the film. All viewers can be assured that this decision was correct even this Friday and watch the adventure fantasy "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" also "Paramount" studio. Just before every 3D film screening in our country will be shown exclusive 4-minute excerpt from "GIJoe: s attack." Inspired by the title character of Hasbro, "GIJoe: blowback" again draws heroes squad into battle against the deadly enemy Cobra . Besides this danger against the team of people Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson) are forced to confront a threat against the government, which threatens their very existence. 

AVI Information  Filename: GIJoe.Retaliation.2013 . TS.V2.XViD-FANTA.avi  filesize: 1852114670 Bytes (1766.31 MB)  Streams (ie Video, Audio): 2 Video Stream  Compression: xvid - XVID MPEG-4  Avg. Bitrate: 1,901.63 kbit / S  Resolution: 720x304  Color Depth: 16 bits  Running Time: 4.00 S (4S)  FRAMERATE: 23.9760 fps  microseconds Per Frame: 41708 ms  Frames: 96  Keyframes: 2 (Every 48) Audio Stream  Wave Type: 8192 - AC3 Audio  Avg. Bitrate: 202.55 kbit / S  Sample Rate: 48000 Hz  Bit Depth: 0 Bits  Channels: 2  Audio Delay: 0.00 S 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:52
leechers:3

Trailer