Gabrielle Aplin- Acoustic (2010) VBR (EP)

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 22, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Gabrielle Aplin- Acoustic (2010) VBR (EP) (Size: 26.21 MB)
 01 Ghosts.mp36.23 MB
 05 Reverse.mp36.21 MB
 02 Liar And The Lighter.mp35.74 MB
 03 Mountains.mp34.09 MB
 04 More Than Friends.mp33.92 MB
 Gabrielle Aplin - Acoustic.jpg32 KB

Description

Gabrielle Aplin- Acoustic (EP)

Year 2010

Tracks
01 Ghosts
02 Liar And The Lighter
03 Mountains
04 More Than Friends
05 Reverse

Aplin was brought up in a council house in the small town of Chippenham, Wiltshire; the first of two children. Her parents bought her first guitar at the age of 11, and she says her music is influenced by listening to their Joni Mitchell and Bruce Springsteen collections growing up. She is a fan of singer-songwriters Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen, as well as rock band The National. After moving to Wood Green, London for 8 months, she now lives in Richmond.
She attended Sheldon School in Chippenham, where she describes her fellow pupils as "upper-middle class and I don't think I fitted in with their lifestyles". She went on to study music at City of Bath College, participating in the college's in-house label BA1 Records.
Aplin developed a fanbase by posting performance videos to YouTube. Her most popular videos include her original composition "Home", and covers of "The Liar and the Lighter" by You Me At Six, "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry and "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. She has described her music as "very family orientated, very personal".
In July 2010, Aplin performed on her local radio station BBC Wiltshire. Her first release was the 5-track Acoustic EP which was released on the iTunes Store on 13 September 2010. It reached the top 25 in the UK iTunes album chart, and features the song "Reverse" which was used on E4 TV show Made in Chelsea.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.21 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Gabrielle Aplin- Acoustic (2010) VBR (EP)