Galactic Civilizations III Beta 4 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.70]

seeders: 16
leechers: 6
Added on January 27, 2015 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Galactic Civilizations III Beta 4 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.70] (Size: 2.3 GB)
 setup-2.bin976.56 MB
 setup-1.bin974.36 MB
 setup-3.bin406.55 MB
 setup.exe2.2 MB
 autorun.inf75 bytes

Description

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT DEVELOPERS !!! JUST BUY IT !

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE ; I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Galactic Civilizations III is the premier space strategy game. The latest installment of one of the highest-rated strategy series of all time, created by the original developers at Stardock, Galactic Civilizations III challenges players to build an empire that dominates the galaxy through conquest, diplomacy, cultural hegemony, or scientific research.

The stars are yours, if you can balance the demands of expansion, exploration, diplomacy, and all-but-inevitable galactic warfare. Careful strategy, not twitch reflexes, lead to victory in this turn-based strategy epic.

Online multiplayer comes to Galactic Civilizations for the first time in Galactic Civilizations III. Conquer the galaxy alongside your friends or battle for supremacy in titanic clashes.

Feature List for Beta 4 (v0.70)

◾ Conquer the stars

Play as the Terran Alliance, Drengin Empire, Altarian Resistance, Iridium Corporation, Krynn Syndicate or Yor Collective

◾ Compete with friends

Up to 4-player online multiplayer for the first time in franchise history

◾ Explore random maps

Tiny/small/medium/large/huge/gigantic and immense maps available, larger still in development

◾ Colonize new worlds

Develop and terraform habitable planets into teeming tourist paradises, hellish forgeworlds, and anything in between

◾ Make friends, extort enemies

Diplomacy allows rich interactions between empires

◾ Titanic deep-space clases

Admire your fleet's destructive potential in the real-time battle viewer

◾ Race-specific technology

Each race moves through the Ages of Expansion, War, and Ascension its own way

◾ Unique factions

Each of the eight races play differently, like the Yor who completely ignore farming and growth rules

◾ Design your starfleet

Powerful ship designer lets players design ships from scratch or take advantage of pre-made blueprints

◾ Choose your ideology

Gain unique bonuses by following pragmatic, benevolent, or merciless paths

◾ Mine galactic resources

Miraculous materials like the antimatter around black-hole event horizons go into the construction of the most powerful warships

◾ Win your way

Spread your empire across the galaxy through force, diplomacy, science or culture

Future Features

◾ Additional races

Play as the Thalan Contingency or Iconian Refuge

◾ Design your own race

Nearly every racial attribute is open to customization

◾ Planetary invasions

Oversee your troops bringing enemy colonies under your control

◾ Minor factions

Conquer or befriend races that don’t share your galactic ambitions

◾ Best-in-class AI

64-bit game engine allows incredibly complex artificial intelligence routines, which grow smarter over time as the AI learns from every game it plays

◾ Single-player campaign

Continue the epic storyline of the Galactic Civilizations series

◾ Guided tutorial

Lean to play Galactic Civilizations III with an interactive tutorial mode

◾ And lots more!

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English

Subtitle Language: English

Version: 0.7

Publication Type : Repack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:16
leechers:6
Galactic Civilizations III Beta 4 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.70]

Trailer

All Comments

when i try and run the font setup.exe nothing happens a pop up occurs and after hitting yes nothing happens....
it work !! when u delete "K2FontData_Small.fontdata" and "K2FontTexture_Small.dds" reboot your PC and start game !! that is all =) enjoy
you are the best
to bad my computer cant play it i tryd it and failed :(.
I am sure your working on it yuzuto but do you have a time on when you think this might be fixed the instructions dralier gave me didnt even work.. :(
Guys I'm really sorry about issues that you're experiencing ; I tested game on my PC (W 8.1 X64) and working well idk why causes stuck at black screen, no text at menus etc. ..
i think those might be release bugs. its not because of the uploader
...I think I will wait patiently. I would like to retain my sanity for the occasion when the game is released in full.
damn this pack was hard to make ir run.. with a lot of patience and insults to the air I made it!

1- try installing Galactic Civilizations IIIFontsgc3_font_setup.exe.

2- delete "K2FontData_Small.fontdata" and "K2FontTexture_Small.dds" in C:ProgramDataStardockGalactic Civilizations III, like someone already said.

3- run the game, wait ultil it start.. (u want to make some tea and eat something in the process)

4- if u can see the text u are a lucky one, if not close the game, delete again "K2FontData_Small.fontdata" and "K2FontTexture_Small.dds" in C:ProgramDataStardockGalactic Civilizations III.. and run the damn game again..

5- if the end of the world didn't come while u were loading it, the text should be there and now u can play