Galak Z The Void [Mac] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 9, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Galak Z The Void [Mac] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 1.13 GB)
 galakz_mac.7z.002259.79 MB
 galakz_mac.7z.001900 MB

Description

imageimage

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06/09/galak-z-the-void-linux/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Galak-Z offers the next-generation of shoot-em-up action, combining modern A.I., physics-driven mechanics and open-world expanse with classic 16-bit space shooter blasting. Players will take control of a variety of a spacecraft inspired by anime of the late 70s and early ’80s, piloted by a cast of characters every bit as colorful as the rainbowhued explosions erupting all around them. Newtonian physics take center stage as players experience finelytuned control, blasting enemies, unleashing missile salvos, and tossing enemies into explosive obstacles.

The bar is raised for intense deepspace dogfighting with dynamic and lifelike enemies, powered by the next generation Cyntient AI platform. Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before.

Install info -

Unpack 7z, Unpack rar's, Install

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Galak Z The Void [Mac] [MitGuNNeR]