Game Dev Tycoon 1.4.5 for PC

seeders: 423
leechers: 4
Added on November 30, 2013 by AmanPCin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Game Dev Tycoon 1.4.5 for PC (Size: 106.03 MB)
 GameDevTycoon-1.4.5.exe106.03 MB
 This Is A Text Document.rtf415 bytes

Description

Description:
Start your own game development company and replay the history of gaming in this business simulation game. Start your business in a garage in the 80s. Research new technologies and create best selling games. Hire and train staff. Move into bigger offices and unlock secret labs. Become the leader of the market and gain worldwide fans.

Features:
- Start your own game Development company in the 80's- Design and create your own games- Research new technologies- Create your own custom game engine- Move into bigger offices- Forge a world-class development team- Unlock secret labs- Conduct industry changing products- Unlock achievements!

Installation Notes:
1. Download2. Unrar3. Install4. Play5. If you like it, go buy it!

Change Log - v1.4.5 (21 Nov. 2013) :
- Added: Mod support- Added: 6 languages all in beta (Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Czech, German, Hungarian, Spanish)

If you like the game, GO BUY IT! its only like $9 bucks..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.03 MB
seeders:423
leechers:4

Trailer

Screenshots

Game Dev Tycoon 1.4.5 for PC screenshot
Game Dev Tycoon 1.4.5 for PC screenshot

All Comments

I really do appreciate that Word file.. lol
Great game, please buy it to support the devs!
Guys, i have searched all over the internet but no luck... can someone please tell me how to you install mods on Game dev tycoon 1.4.5? i copy-paste the "name of mod folder" on mods folder in directory and when i open the game, i go to mods and the mod is not working and is "Red". Someone figured it out? :)
Wow, thanks man. Didn't think of this site even though i use it a lot for skyrim! By the way, NMM doesn't support Game Dev Tycoon but for some reason manually installing the mods solves the "red" problem! :)
funny game, working
Nice game
Great! no Piracy bug, i manage to move to 3rd office and manage to have 111M! thank you
Amazing Game, Good torrent!
Awesome game!
Thanks