Game of Thrones Episode 3-FLT

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 24, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Game of Thrones Episode 3-FLT (Size: 5.32 GB)
 flt-got3.iso5.32 GB
 fairlight.nfo3.74 KB

Description

ANSi JEDIn Their 28th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1091Game of Thrones (c) Telltale Games: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT: Release Date: 24/03/2015: Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISODISCS: 1 Protection: SteamSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphicsGame information:Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series is a six part episodic gameseries set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV showThis new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north ofWesteros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the eventssurrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom ofbloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survivewhile the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart. You will take on the roleof different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fatethrough the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change thestory around youFeatures:* Developed by the creators of the award-winningThe Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us* Meet and interact with characters from HBO's hit TV show* Visit King's Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations* Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where youwin...or you dieInstallation Information:* Burn or mount* Install* Play the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall/TEAM FAiRLIGHTQUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.32 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Game of Thrones Episode 3-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

why 5gb!??
Why episode 3 based on choices i didn't make in previous episodes ? is there something wrong with my savefile ?!
IT CONTAIM EPISODE 1 , 2, 3 ?
To convert a savegame from the CODEX version to the FLT version, move all files from

C:UsersusernameDocumentsTelltale GamesGame of Thrones A Telltale Games Series

to

C:UsersusernameDocumentsTelltale GamesGame of Thrones

Shame that FLT haven't tried to keep things compatible because of this name change.
thanks dude
I wish ppl would stop asking that!!!"please upload episode 3"
1: Only should have to ask once
2: THis might be the only way it was cracked (we dont know).
3: its small enough to download the whole game (even with shaped data like myself)
4: say thank you, that its out! FULL STOP!