Game of Thrones S04E10 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5 1-CtrlHD[rartv]

seeders: 1109
leechers: 1535
Added on June 16, 2014 by TryMeSin TV
Torrent verified.

Game of Thrones S04E10 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5 1-CtrlHD[rartv] (Size: 6.44 GB)
 Game of Thrones S04E10 1080i HDTV MPEG2 DD5.1-CtrlHD.ts6.44 GB
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes

Description

Title: Game of Thrones (TV Series 2011– )

IMDB Rating: 9.5/10

Genres: Adventure , Drama , Fantasy

Actors: Peter Dinklage , Lena Headey , Emilia Clarke , Maisie Williams , Kit Harington , Sophie Turner , Iain Glen , Nikolaj Coster-Waldau , Alfie Allen , Charles Dance , Jack Gleeson , Rory McCann , Michelle Fairley , Isaac Hempstead Wright , John Bradley , Aidan Gillen , Conleth Hill , Richard Madden , Jerome Flynn , Julian Glover , Gwendoline Christie , Sibel Kekilli , Ian McElhinney , Mark Stanley , Kristian Nairn , Stephen Dillane , Joe Dempsie , Natalie Dormer , Rose Leslie , Liam Cunningham , Finn Jones , Natalia Tena , Daniel Portman

Runtime: 60

Year: 2011

Plot:

Nine noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. Robert Baratheon| King of Westeros| asks his old

friend Eddard| Lord Stark| to serve as Hand of the King| or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated| Eddard accepts in order to

investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family| the Lannisters| may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea| the last members of the previous and deposed

ruling family| the Targaryens| are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between the houses Stark| Lannister| Baratheon and Targaryen and with the

remaining great houses Greyjoy| Tully| Arryn|Tyrell and Martell leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war

and political confusion| a neglected military order of misfits| the Night's Watch| is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.44 GB
seeders:1109
leechers:1535

All Comments

Thanks for all the episodes!!
Great Job. Thanks a lot!
Thanks
best quality out there
I got them form Subscene (http://subscene.com/)
thanks for the upload! Can't wait to watch
Same as always. Opening credits in 2.0 and rest of the show in 5.1
Perfect, ty!
Thanks,

Can't wait to see this finale :)