Game Of Thrones S05E02 The House of Black and White HDTV x264-Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 13, 2015 by arvi07in TV
Torrent verified.

Game Of Thrones S05E02 The House of Black and White HDTV x264-Arvi07 (Size: 153.38 MB)
 Game.Of.Thrones.S05E02.The.House.of.Black.and.White.HDTV.x264-Arvi07.mkv153.33 MB
 Game.Of.Thrones.S05E02.The.House.of.Black.and.White.HDTV.x264-Arvi07.srt51.25 KB
 Join Our Page On Facebook.txt535 bytes

Description

Game Of Thrones :

Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, who serve as the showrunners and as executive producers. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. Filmed in a Belfast studio and on location elsewhere in Northern Ireland, Croatia, Iceland, Morocco, Spain, Malta, Scotland, and the United States, it premiered on HBO in the United States on April 17, 2011. Two days after the fourth season premiered in April 2014, HBO renewed Game of Thrones for a fifth and sixth season.The fifth season is scheduled to premiere on April 12, 2015.
The series, set on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos at the end of a decade-long summer, interweaves several plot lines with a broad ensemble cast. The first narrative arc follows a civil war among several noble houses for the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms; the second covers the rising threat of the impending winter and the legendary creatures and fierce peoples of the North; the third chronicles the attempts of the exiled last scion of the realm's deposed ruling dynasty to reclaim the throne.

Game of Thrones has attracted record numbers of viewers on HBO and obtained an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. It received widespread acclaim by critics, although its frequent use of nudity, violence and sexual violence towards women has attracted criticism. The series has won numerous awards and nominations, including a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Drama Series for its first four seasons, a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Television Series – Drama, a Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation in both Long Form and Short Form, and a Peabody Award. Among the ensemble cast, Peter Dinklage has won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his performance as Tyrion Lannister.

Season 5:

The fifth season of the fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones was ordered by HBO in April 2014, together with the sixth season, and is scheduled to premiere on April 12, 2015.It adapts material from A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons,the fourth and fifth novels in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Game Of Thrones Season 5 Episode 2 - Black and White :

"Black and White":

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Daenerys.

Game.Of.Thrones.S05E02.The.House.of.Black.and.White.HDTV.x264-Arvi07.mkv :

Video :

Format : Mkv
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Duration : 55mn 38sec
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 378 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 392 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Credits : Intact

Audio :

Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Duration : 55mn 38sec
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 128.0 Kbps
Channel(s) : Stereo
Channel positions : Front: L R / Front: C / Front: C
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Language : English

Subtitles
English (Included as Soft-coded Srt File-Turn On/Off)

Screenshots :

Source and Thanks to "MkvCage" for his Awesome Rip.

Compatibility :
PC(not more than "23 inches), WDTV, Playstation, Xbox 360, Samsung Tablet, Sony Tablet, Windows Tablet, Amazon Kindle,Apple ipad, Apple iphone and other Android Devices.

PLEASE NOTE: "Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this show in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" @ https://www.facebook.com/pag...i07-Torrents/697710516986588

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
153.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Game Of Thrones S05E02 The House of Black and White HDTV x264-Arvi07

Screenshots

Game Of Thrones S05E02 The House of Black and White HDTV x264-Arvi07 screenshot