Game of Thrones season 1 Edited/Censored

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on July 9, 2012 by abcrickin TV
Torrent verified.

Game of Thrones season 1 Edited/Censored (Size: 6.03 GB)
 S01E08 - The Pointy End.avi676.41 MB
 S01E09 - Baelor.avi653.19 MB
 S01E01 - Winter Is Coming.avi652.23 MB
 S01E02 - The Kingsroad.avi633.79 MB
 S01E03 - Lord Snow.avi622.3 MB
 S01E07 - You Win or You Die.avi611.19 MB
 S01E10 - Fire and Blood.avi595.01 MB
 S01E05 - The Wolf and the Lion.avi588.73 MB
 S01E06 - A Golden Crown.avi576.85 MB
 S01E04 - Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things.avi569.58 MB

Description

Warning: In episode 7 I missed some male nudity between 48:10 and 48:20. It's not sexual in nature but it is front and center and can't be missed (except by me apparently). I don't plan on fixing it and reuploading, so it's there to stay.

Find Season 2 here: http://kat.ph/game-of-thrones-season-2-censored-edited-t6570332.html

Find Season 3 here: http://kickasstorrents.ee/game-of-thrones-season-3-censored-edited-t7642550.html

I wanted to watch Game of Thrones with my family and so I made this. I've removed all the nudity (I hope) but left the rest pretty much intact (so still has violence and language and sexually suggestive scenes).
I tried to make everything appear as smooth as possible so that the edits don't stick out like a sore thumb. But I've never edited video before this and used software I got for free from a Google search. The edits are a mixture of cuts and crops. I played with the audio to try and make the cuts smoother but the clips that are cropped have lower resolution than the rest, I hope this is not too distracting.
I apologize in advance to anyone who is personally offended by the idea of Game of Thrones without nudity.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.03 GB
seeders:2
leechers:5
Game of Thrones season 1 Edited/Censored

All Comments

Personally, I'm rigorously opposed to censorship. I simply hate it! On the other hand, frankly, I don't feel comfortable when watching shows which include some "extreme" scenes/language together with my family.
This is absolutely not for me (and for many others), but the idea is just fine. This is why I hit the Thumb-Up button.
Thanks for making this man. I know it's a lot of work and I'm very appreciative.