Gangland Undercover S01E01 Going Under HDTV x264-STiCK

seeders: 745
leechers: 36
Added on March 5, 2015 by tNein TV
Torrent verified.

Gangland Undercover S01E01 Going Under HDTV x264-STiCK (Size: 212.67 MB)
 Gangland.Undercover.S01E01.Going.Under.HDTV.x264-STiCK.mp4212.67 MB
 Gangland.Undercover.S01E01.Going.Under.HDTV.x264-STiCK.nfo550 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt337 bytes

Description

Gangland.Undercover.S01E01.Going.Under.HDTV.x264-STiCK

Source : 720p HDTV
Format : MP4
File Size : 213 MB
Runtime : 41:54
Dimensions : 720*404

Video Codec : AVC/h.264
Profile : High@L3.1
Bit Rate : 586 Kbps
Max Bit Rate : 2975 Kbps
Frame Rate : 23.976

Audio Codec : AAC-LC
Bit Rate : 119 Kbps
Max Bit Rate : 164 Kbps
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Channels : 2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.67 MB
seeders:745
leechers:36
Gangland Undercover S01E01 Going Under HDTV x264-STiCK

All Comments

Sure did... shoulda just moved on if he didnt like it.. itsnot like you post some justin beaver shitz ;) ha!

Oh yea.. IMPO :)

This, if fact based, really was kinda drama'd out.. good show tho.. at least keeps you attention. :)
Whats the word on this continuing ? Dont see anything on boards about new episodes?

"84"
good episode and print - Interested in how this Docudrama is going to play out - Good quality print - Thanks tNe
Audio/Video: 8
Thanks for the upload.

Hate to break it to ya (the writers and producers of this show), but in what world do you live in where you could possibly even think that a biker would ever wear a patch when they are digging a grave in the opening scene, watch a little to much of SOA maybe?
Geeeessh. Thats about as far I made it in this show before turning it off. lol
tNe
Difference between this and SOA is this series is based on factual events. Maybe SOA got their idea from this guys story/book? Maybe? It's not like Falco just did this undercover thing last year. Nope. It was done quite a while ago.
Ya I know its real, and I know the history of it. I'm just saying that it doesn't make any sense for these types of people to were there club logo emblem on there backs when they are digging a grave. I dunno, maybe its just me, but when you have drinks, party, and work on there computers for these types of people, then it just doesn't seem like they would be the types to go out and do that while were there club logo emblem on there backs..........................................
tNe
Holy crap on mashed potatoes! Did not expect to get 100, let alone 500 seeders in an hour! Thanks, everybody!
That was a harsh comment there..! good nuke! and t/y
tNe
Ah, you saw that before KAT removed it? Yeah, it was a bit extreme. I understand we each have a right to our own opinions, but some people's opinions are just a waste of neurons. That's my opinion on the matter.
Sure did... shoulda just moved on if he didnt like it.. itsnot like you post some justin beaver shitz ;) ha!

Oh yea.. IMPO :)

This, if fact based, really was kinda drama'd out.. good show tho.. at least keeps you attention. :)