GasLand 2010 HDTV XviD-SYS [eztv]

seeders: 59
leechers: 2
Added on June 30, 2010 by EZTVin TV
Torrent verified.

GasLand 2010 HDTV XviD-SYS [eztv] (Size: 701.94 MB)
 gasland.2010.hdtv.xvid-sys.avi701.94 MB

Description

#EZTV @ EFNet -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by eztv.

http://eztv.it/

Episode: GasLand 2010 HDTV XviD-SYS

Screenshots:

http://www.imgden.com/7147/GasLand.2010.HDTV.XviD-SYS.avi.jpg

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.94 MB
seeders:59
leechers:2
GasLand 2010 HDTV XviD-SYS [eztv]

All Comments

Thanks.
Poor video, blurry at times. Audio is low bitrate 2 channel.
MUST watch - especially if you live in the USA - very scary things going on
I agree, a lot of bitching but very little support for new clean tech.
This is some scary stuff. If you like clean water then you have to watch this.
Great documentary; very sad to see what the oil and gas corporations are doing to our planet on our very own soil in our own backyards. If we continue this way, our country will be nothing but a desolate wasteland.
OKAY
Good quality torrent, however the documentary is very poor. This movie is 100% biased to the directors opinion and almost no facts are presented. As a university student who has studied the material and seen the counter to this movie Fracknation I can say that 95% of the "facts" presented in this movie are false.
They added gas and polution to the water just for this documentry
2013-04-13 09:08
You don't say, Mr. Propaganda Student. Obviously you must continue your studies on this subject. Here is a suggestion:
Did you read the report I cited in my comment? There is NO "safe way" to do fracking, because of the persisting problems with the cement-casing of the wells! After more than 100 years perfecting the drilling technology, the cement and tubing still cracks and leaks! 6% of the wells leaks immediately, 60% of the wells leaks after 20~30 years of exploration! Please, read the Schlumberger Oil Review: