GB Foundation series Side Lever UPDATED[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on March 4, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

GB Foundation series Side Lever UPDATED[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 226.81 MB)
 GB Courses » Foundation Series UPDATED side lever.pdf135 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes
 GB Courses » SLPE6.mp412.08 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE6iM.mp411.17 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE5.mp49.12 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE1iM.mp46.49 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE7.mp45.93 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE8.mp45.42 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE5iM.mp44.6 MB
 GB Courses » SlPE3.mp42.96 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE1.mp42.79 MB
 GB Courses » SLPE3iM.mp42.73 MB

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: gymnastics/tutorial
Published: N/A

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: THIS IS THE UPDATED SIDE LEVER COURSE IN THE FOUNDATION SERIES PROGRAM ON THE GYMNASTIC BODIES WEBSITE, ONCE AGAIN i MADE THE PDF WITH THE VIDEOS EMBEDDED, AND PUT THE INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS IN THERE AS WELL
How far you go in your Gymnastic Strength Training pursuits depends entirely on mastery of the basics. The Foundation Series has been designed for well-rounded strength and mobility for any level of athlete.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
226.81 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
GB Foundation series Side Lever UPDATED[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

All Comments

Yes, there is.

This is the updated Side Lever progression. This means the exercises in this torrent replace the Side Lever, which is one of the 6 progressions on Foundation 1.

The difference is that the Arch Body Hold and Arch Body Rock are not at the end of the ladder of SL progression and not at the beginning,as they were. The Arch Up is also now SL/PE4 instead of SL/PE3.

I bet Sommer's got shit in his read repeatedly by putting the ABH and ABR at the start when most of the population couldn't progress past it (or in my case, I progressed, but with shitty form).
Hmm, I just noticed that @Jonamesgo. But after thinking about this a bit I don't think I agree with this idea. When you finish doing a 12 week set even if your form is "poor" you still move on to the next set. But you just remember to continue to do the movement that your form is poor on maybe once or twice a week so that your body continues to get accustomed to doing the movement.

This series that Christopher has put out is already god awful long enough. There is no need to go switching things up. Honestly, it takes away from Chris' authority/credability regarding his programs. You don't see legends like Ross Enamait doing shenanigans like this. Chris should make it right the first time because don't have time to be wasting their precious time going through his forum.
Hooray! Man, you rule!!!!))
I'm curious, is there any other updates for other exercises in the GB Foundation?

For example, the Hollow Back Press progressions are a bit f'ed up, the HBP/PE3 (the pseudo planche pushup) is hard as hell, but the HBP/PE4 (dips) are easier for most folks.
Updates for exercises? Where is Coach posting this information? I am assuming that this was only posted somewhere in the private forums...? Because I do not see as an available separate course to be purchased.

If it is only available in the private forums then that is more reason for WildTurkey to hopefully post information or preferably a siterip of all of the separate private forums. There is a lot of information that is very useful there regarding issues with the program exactly like Jonamesgo wrote about above.

Yes, HBP/PE3 is really difficult for me too. I am on Week 10 and that exercise is painful.

Honestly, I don't even know if I am doing them properly because they are so difficult.
As always, excellent work, WildTurkey!
Thank you!
Thank you for this.