GB Stretch Course Front Split[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 21
leechers: 3
Added on March 3, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

GB Stretch Course Front Split[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 869.72 MB)
 GB Front Split.pdf165.26 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes
 Full Front Split Class (Bonus).mp4333.61 MB
 GB Courses » FSsSE19.mp41.34 MB
 GB Courses » FSsSE18.mp41.18 MB
 GB Courses » FSsSE20.mp41.04 MB
 GB Courses » FSsSE23.mp41.04 MB
 GB Courses » FSsSE15.mp41001.45 KB
 GB Courses » FSsSE4.mp4984.55 KB
 GB Courses » FSsSE22.mp4981.89 KB
 GB Courses » FSsSE14.mp4948.71 KB
 GB Courses » FSsSE21.mp4936.49 KB
 GB Courses » Middle Split Full.mp4149.17 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE17.mp41.78 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE16.mp41.71 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE12.mp41.39 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE26.mp41.32 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE24.mp41.3 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE7.mp41.3 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE25.mp41.22 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE20.mp41.19 MB
 GB Courses » MSsSE8.mp41.17 MB
 GB Courses » Bridge Series Full.mp4140.78 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE23.mp42 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE11.mp41.99 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE4.mp41.96 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE10.mp41.96 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE8.mp41.56 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE2.mp41.44 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE13.mp41.35 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE14.mp41.34 MB
 GB Courses » TBsSE21.mp41.28 MB

Description

Format: PDF/mp4
Genre: Stretching/tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

You ask for it and I deliver!! first of all major thanks for the users who granted me access on this program, and I have LISTENED TO ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS!!! I have made the PDF file size as small as I could (under 170mb with all the videos embedded), AND I have also uploaded the INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS AS SEPARATE FILES! There is also a bonus video for each of the three sub sections in the program that is the FULL COURSE OF THAT SUBSECTION IN ONE FILE!!! (I left those out of the PDF , it would have been too large if I did not).

Book Description: The Stretch Courses develop Front Split, Middle Split, Thoracic Bridge, Pancake, Pike, Shoulder Flexion and Shoulder Extension.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
869.72 MB
seeders:21
leechers:3
GB Stretch Course Front Split[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

All Comments

currently working on the updated Front lever videos on that site for you all, should have it in a few days
I don't know...i feel a little dissapointed with the course...i enjoyed the improvements and stuff but i see it a little meagre compared with foundation, and for something as important as stretching i would have hoped more... Of course not to forget, quality, and work amazing wildturkey!!!!! ripping off the videos is and excellent idea, now i can convert them and watch them on ipad. Thank you so muuch!!!!!
Thank you, WildTurkey00!

Any chance we will see some stuff from the private forum area?
Thanks very much for this! And all people involved in ripping this :D

I don't think Tiagoworkout was the individual who granted access to WildTurkey for this wonderful upload.

Whoever he is though excellent colloboration!
Good work Wildturkey. My thanks go to the person(s) who gave you access so you could upload it here.

So this torrent contains the videos for the Thoracic Brdige, Middle Split and Front Split, but only the PDF for the Front Split. So we're only missing the PDFs for the Thoracic Bridge and the Middle Split?
No, the one pdf includes all three sections. Wildturkey just titled it "Front Split".

Although, I will admit something does seem to be missing. Unless the course itself is incomplete. The pdf only says to do one stretch each week one time. There is no way you will achieve the splits that way. Unless he meant to do EACH split once a week. I'm confused... :(
Totally agree, it feels lacking something,feels very simple compared to foundations
I can clarify :)

There are 3 courses in this series: bridge, front split and middle split.

Each of the courses has +20 something stretches that make up for a 45 minutes session. You do one each week. So if you want to do all three, you'd do 3 sessions of 45 minutes per week (one for bridge, one for front split and one for middle split).
Oh Gosh!!! Thank you so much!!! Never expected to see it so soon))