Gemini Syndrome - EP I (Size: 51.74 MB)
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Take_This.mp310.4 MB
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Resurrection.mp39.02 MB
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Never.mp38.81 MB
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Syndrome.mp38.37 MB
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Imaginary.mp37.79 MB
 Gemini_Syndrome_-_Basement.mp37.34 MB

Description

Poised to be the next big thing coming out of Los Angeles’ music scene, Gemini Syndrome is coming out swinging. Only a band for six months, they have burst on the scene not as a “local” band stepping up rungs of a ladder trying to make it; rather, Gemini Syndrome is a finished, polished product in all facets.

Every now and then, along comes a band out of nowhere it seems; just a perfect combination of musicians that mesh so well they sound like they have been around forever, as opposed to bands that start off playing local bars, developing and honing their musicianship, songwriting and stage performance. Gemini Syndrome is the former rather than the latter. Fueled by Aaron Nordstrom’s melodic voice that retains a masculine edge backed by the syncopated rhythms of Italian bass master (although no fisherman), Alessandro “A.P.” Paveri, and skillful and visual beats of drummer, Brian Steele Medina, that provide timekeeping for the brilliant guitar work from Rich Juzwick and Mike Salerno, this band is a nuclear bomb going off on the 4th of July at the turn of the millennium. Yes, they are that spectacular; an explosion of talent, production and performance, that once you see or hear, will have you scratching your head, questioning, “How is it I have never heard of them?”

You may have not heard of them yet because they point to February 12, 2010 as the birth date of the band. What started out as Juzwick seeking an outlet to track guitars for a surplus of songs he had written, blossomed quickly after Rich was introduced to Mikey Doling (Snot, Soulfly, InVitro, Channel Zero) by Hollywood Music Magazine contributor Nadia Guardado. From there, finding the other pieces may have been a stroke of luck or happenstance, but the union that was consummated when Nordstrom returned from Chicago after a 7 week stay, with lyrics in hand and tracked vocals over 4 days, was the beginning of a magical moment in music.

Make no mistake, these aren’t prima donnas that just have everything handed to them; oh no. They live together, practice every day and eat, drink and breathe the music they create. Many a musician has told me that being in a band is like having a girlfriend or a long-term relationship and this band lives it. They are band mates, roommates and much as a sports team, believe whole-heartedly in the team concept, that every member, all working toward a common goal creates a formidable machine and this concept goes beyond just the band members. Doling’s production and belief in Gemini Syndrome wasn’t just “Hollywood talk.” While touring Europe, playing guitar for Channel Zero, on the Jumbotron for 80,000 people, you can see Mikey rocking a sleeveless Gemini Syndrome shirt. You can pour over volumes of footage for any major show and assuredly there are member(s) of popular bands, sporting the t-shirts of other bands; however, many more times than not, they are bands that you already know. To proudly don advertisement for a band that most don’t know yet, for tens of thousands of fans, is a testament to how deep seeded Doling’s belief in Gemini Syndrome penetrates.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.74 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Gemini Syndrome - EP I

All Comments

Thanks!! Well Done bbmaverick!!!