George R. R. Martin - The Tales of Dunk & Egg (A Game of Thrones Prequel) First Three Stories epub/mobi

seeders: 26
leechers: 2
Added on March 14, 2013 by UofBOBin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

George R. R. Martin - The Tales of Dunk & Egg (A Game of Thrones Prequel) First Three Stories epub/mobi (Size: 722.29 KB)
 The Tales of Dunk & Egg - George R.R. Martin.epub271.55 KB
 The Tales of Dunk & Egg - George R.R. Martin.mobi450.74 KB

Description

The Tales of Dunk and Egg is a series of novellas written by George R. R. Martin, set in the world of his Song of Ice and Fire cycle. Three novellas have appeared so far: The Hedge Knight, The Sworn Sword and The Mystery Knight. The stories relate the adventures of Dunk (eponymously called Ser Duncan the Tall, a legendary member of the Kingsguard before the time of A Song of Ice and Fire) and Egg (the nickname of Aegon V Targaryen, a prince of Westeros, who would later become the king and protector of the realm) beginning with their meeting eighty-nine years before the events of the main cycle and intended to cover a long period. Martin has indicated there will be several more stories, as many as nine, covering much of the life stories of the two protagonists.
litecoin: LiSRY1WCKXGDgTLDzAufdU11Dx5npADZMJ

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
722.29 KB
seeders:26
leechers:2
George R. R. Martin - The Tales of Dunk & Egg (A Game of Thrones Prequel) First Three Stories epub/mobi

All Comments

many thanks
Thanks, appreciate it!
Thanks for your efforts and I appreciate it
do you have it as audio books
Thanks!!
Crappy format....I'm a little OCD about my books being in their real format and with all three books in one, Calibre doesn't recognize it easily.
I can understand having OCD, but the torrent works, and even though it isn't what you were looking for, it's still a pretty good darn torrent and it is 100% free. Downvoting it makes you look like a gigantic ass.
Thanks, quick DL