George Sandford - Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs! [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on March 30, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

George Sandford - Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs! [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 1.25 MB)
 George Sandford - Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs! [Delshady Digital].epub1.25 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

Phrasal verbs don't have to be difficult or boring, In fact, they can be really easy and a lot of fun. As the author of Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs, I know this because I developed the material in class with fantastic results. Students couldn't wait for the next lesson. You deserve the chance to learn phrasal verbs, to enjoy them and use them confidently. Now that chance exists. Don't put it off any longer!

Is this the right book for you?

Decide in seconds with the quick reference checklist here:

Subject: ESL (English as a Second Language)
Theme: Young adult personal and work life
Language Skill: Phrasal verbs
Content style: 31 short chapters in ongoing story form

Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Age Group: 16+ (Contains some sexual references)

Tests and answers: Yes
Suitable for self- study: Yes
Teaching material: Yes
Copyable: Yes - for teaching classroom purposes only

Target audience: 16 - 18 year olds, students, adults learning English, people looking for work in England, language teachers

Device compatibility: Suitable for PC, laptop, Kindle, ebook readers, tablets and
Smartphones, Apple and Android

Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs makes learning phrasal verbs incredibly easy and enjoyable. The unique learning method means you’ll learn them really fast and remember them for ever! It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen or used before and you’ll be amazed with the results!

Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs teaches differently by:
- focussing on the most important and used phrasal verbs
- placing phrasal verbs within a single, ongoing story - one of the oldest and best learning techniques known to man!
- introduces one new phrasal verb per paragraph
- repeats this showing its different uses and collocations
- introduces just 5 -7 phrasal verbs per chapter (the optimum number of pieces of new information that can be learnt at once)
-provides chapter by chapter tests to reinforce and check understanding

What people have said:

Jose - This is a very good book to learn about phasal verbs. I really have problems with this verbs and I have been learning a lot since I bought it.

Ali Behseresht - As the name of book shows it is an amazing book. I recommend it to whom are learning English as a second language. Thanks George.

Gema - Me ha resultado muy ameno de leer y creo que es una forma más entretenida de aprender los phrasal verbs.

About the author

George Sandford is author of Cambridge University Press - English for Human Resources as well as countless ebooks with Praski Publishing. His ‘Crazy English’ series of books has featured regularly in Spain’s 100 Kindle best sellers list.

He also writes for Business English Magazine which is distributed in Poland, Germany and Spain, as well as its General English sister publication, English Matters. Since 2009, his English with George ‘micro lessons’ have appeared daily on the Warsaw Metro and transport system infoscreens.

He is vastly experienced having worked in sales, marketing, human resources, management training, coaching and teaching. He delivers training courses in English in Europe and China - South Pacific region.

His materials are frequently based on real life experiences and combine humour, inventiveness and practicality. He lives in Poland where he works as an author and coach.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
George Sandford - Amazingly Easy Phrasal Verbs! [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]