Get a Literary Agent: The Complete Guide to Securing Representation for Your Work - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 20, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Get a Literary Agent: The Complete Guide to Securing Representation for Your Work - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 1.46 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Get a Literary Agent - The Complete Guide to Securing Representation for Your Work.zip1.46 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (January 14, 2015) | 978-1599638010 | 248 pages | AZW3, EPUB

The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Literary Agent!

If you dream of scoring the best possible deal with a traditional publisher and seeing your book in print, you need literary representation. Filled with practical, straightforward advice and insider tips, Get a Literary Agent is a one-stop resource for writers of both fiction and nonfiction. You'll learn how to:

Research agents and target the best ones for your work
Navigate the submission process--from best practices to possible pitfalls
Craft a polished query letter and pitch your work effectively
Assemble a book proposal like a pro
Form a lasting partnership with your agent

You'll also gain the advice of more than 100 literary agents who share their secrets for securing representation. If you've ever wondered what a literary agent can do for you--and why you need one--this invaluable guide provides the answers.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Get a Literary Agent: The Complete Guide to Securing Representation for Your Work - {Ms.Chief}

All Comments

Thank you
YOU ARE A GODDESS! I've been dying for this one
Glad I could help