Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest Journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book + Being Me With OCD -Mantesh

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on December 5, 2013 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest Journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book + Being Me With OCD -Mantesh (Size: 5.89 MB)
 Being Me With OCD How I Learned to Obsess Less and Live My Life.epub3.75 MB
 Getting into Guinness.pdf2.14 MB

Description

An Helpful EBook...................................

=========

===================

http://kickasstorrents.ee/500-poses-for-photographing-men-and-women-mantesh-t6517728.html

=========

====================

Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest Journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book

Collins

Larry Olmsted

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0061373486

ASIN: B003F76DQK

320 pages

PDF

2.13 MB

A fascinating mix of participatory journalism and history, Getting Into Guinness is the never-before-told story of the bestselling copyrighted book of all time. Veteran reporter Larry Olmsted began a personal quest to break an existing world record, then to set another one, and soon he was fully immersed in the crazy and highly competitive world of record breaking.

==============================================

Being Me With OCD: How I Learned to Obsess Less and Live My Life

Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing

Alison Dotson

ISBN: 1575424703

EPUB

152 pages

3.74 MB

Part memoir, part self-help for teens, Being Me with OCD tells the story of how obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) dragged the author to rock bottom—and how she found hope, got help, and eventually climbed back to a fuller, happier life.

In the United States, about 1 in 100 adults and 1 in 200 kids have obsessive-compulsive disorder; the age of onset in more than 50 percent of adult cases is before age 15. Using anecdotes, self-reflection, guest essays, and thorough research, Dotson explains what OCD is and how readers with OCD can begin to get better. The essays in the book by teens with OCD provide additional perspectives of OCD so all readers can see themselves reflected in the book.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.89 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Getting into Guinness: One Man's Longest, Fastest, Highest Journey Inside the World's Most Famous Record Book + Being Me With OCD -Mantesh

All Comments

Thank you!