Ghost in the Wires My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick [PDF] [01QLT]

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on September 11, 2015 by NirajHackin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ghost in the Wires My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick [PDF] [01QLT] (Size: 3.14 MB)
 Ghost in the Wires My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick [PDF]...3.14 MB

Description

Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: Back Bay Books (24 April 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9780316037723
ISBN-13: 978-0316037723
ASIN: 0316037729

Review
"Considering the fact that Windows 95 hadn't even been released when federal agents finally caught up with the computer hacker Kevin Mitnick, one might assume his new memoir would be full of stale old tech-and-­techniques that no one in 2011 could possibly care about. But as Mitnick makes clear here, don't jump to conclusions.... Ghost in the Wires reads like a contemporary über-geeky thriller....For those interested in computer history, "Ghost in the Wires" is a nostalgia trip to the quaint old days before hacking (and hackers) turned so malicious and financially motivated."―J.D. Biersdorfer, New York Times Book Review

"Intriguing, insightful and extremely educational into the mind of one who truly mastered the art of social engineering with the use of a computer and modern day technologies. I strongly believe that one can learn a great deal about protecting themselves once they understand how another one perpetrates the crime."―Frank W. Abagnale, author of Catch Me if You Can

"Reads like those of Frank Abagnale Jr. and Steven Jay Russell. But Mitnick's has a high-tech twist."―Booklist

"It's the piquant human element that really animates this rollicking memoir of high-tech skullduggery....Mitnick's hacking narratives are lucid to neophytes and catnip to people who love code, but the book's heart is his 'social engineering' - his preternatural ability to schmooze and manipulate.....[a] nonstop caper."―Publishers Weekly, Publisher's Weekly
About the Author
Kevin Mitnick, the world's most famous (former) hacker, is now a security consultant. He has been the subject of countless news and magazine articles and has appeared on numerous television and radio programs, offering expert commentary on information security, and he has testified before the United States Senate and written for Harvard Business Review. Mitnick is the author, with William L. Simon, of the bestselling books The Art of Deception and The Art of Intrusion. He lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.14 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Ghost in the Wires My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick [PDF] [01QLT]