Ghost Master [ no15 express] Gog.com Good Old Games DRM-FREE

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on June 27, 2011 by no15in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Ghost Master [ no15 express] Gog.com Good Old Games DRM-FREE (Size: 681.42 MB)
 setup_ghost_master.exe512.21 MB
 ghost_master_soundtrack.zip82.44 MB
 ghost_master_artworks.zip56.45 MB
 ghost_master_wallpapers.zip25.02 MB
 ghost_master_manual.zip4.63 MB
 ghost_master_screensaver.zip546.52 KB
 ghost_master_avatars.zip138.28 KB
 No15.txt3.22 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 "Toke up, Aquire Tri-Winning." 0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME: Ghost Master

Release Date: 2003 Game Genre: RTS

Game Type: Gog.com Official Release (AKA 1 STEP)

InFo:
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/ghost_master
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
o-------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

DeScRibtION:

What's cool about it:
A great mix between tactical strategy and adventure game
It's so hillarious, it's just scary!
Scare off those meddling kids wit your fickle and often unpredictable supernatural minions
Overview:
Exercise your demons. Put your poltergeist through their paces and get your ghosts in gear. Scare up some fun in this haunting world inspired by classic horror films like "Hellraiser" or "Ghost Ship". You become the Ghost Master in a unique witch's brew of strategy, adventure and ghoulish sim. Your sole purpose is to frighten the mortals right out of town.

Ghost Master features: 14 unique scenarios - ghoulish mysteries with multiple solutions; over 40 spirit types to command - from horrible cenobites like phantoms to hordes of spiders; 11 environments - ghostly atmospheres based on films of classic; horrors such as "Blair Witch" or "Evil Dead" and up to 30 separate characters per level for extended gameplay options.
Age requirements: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Violence, Blood. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Fear.
Minimum system requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard. Patched to version 1.0.20.4

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
681.42 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Ghost Master [ no15 express] Gog.com Good Old Games DRM-FREE

All Comments

Is this a real copy of the GOG version of the installer? I remember downloading a number of no15 express "GOG" torrents on Demonoid and none of them were the real GOG installers, which are uniform and easily identifiable. I'm not questioning the quality of the torrent; if the game works the game works. I just want to know if this is a proper GOG installer or not.

By the file list it seems to be as advertised, I'd just like to know for sure before I download another one of these.
Works! Excellent Game!
Worked GREAT! Easy to installl and no problems running the game! been wanting t play this game for a loooong time, and thanks to no15 I can play it! Thanks no15 and your great GOG uploads!
Thumbs Up!
it works :)
luv this game hope this works