Ghost Song By Sarah Rayne EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ghost Song By Sarah Rayne EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.77 MB)
 Ghost Song - Sarah Rayne.azw3675.65 KB
 Ghost Song - Sarah Rayne.mobi637.75 KB
 Ghost Song - Sarah Rayne.epub434.23 KB
 Cover.jpg61.53 KB
 metadata.opf2.51 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Fiction, Mystery & Detective
ISBN: 9781937384104

About:

The old Tarleton music hall on London's Bankside is the subject of a mysterious restraint order that has kept it closed for over ninety years. When Robert Fallon is asked to survey the building, he finds clues indicating that its long twilight sleep may contain a sinister secret.
Joining forces with researcher Hilary Bryant, Robert discovers the legend of the Tarleton's 'ghost' - a mysterious figure who was first glimpsed during the time of the charismatic performer Toby Chance, once the darling of Edwardian audiences until he vanished suddenly and inexplicably in the early 1900s.
After almost a century, the Tarleton's dark silence is about to end. But there are those who find its re-opening a threatening prospect and, as Robert and Hilary delve into the macabre history of one of London's oldest music halls, they both become menaced by the secrets of the past.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks a lot