Ghosts of Mars Fanedit.m4v

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on April 15, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRip

Ghosts of Mars Fanedit.m4v (Size: 972.81 MB)
 Ghosts of Mars Fanedit.m4v972.81 MB

Description

My re-edit of the movie ghosts of mars. I love John Carpenter and his body of work. His way of filming to get the most bang for the buck is legendary. I wish he would do another low budget sci fi. That being said, Ghosts of mars had all the right pieces for a kick ass film. Excellent soundtrack from some heavy metal greats, Jason Statham kicking ass and taking numbers, Natasha Henstridge doing her best as a kick ass action hero (she did break some ribs I hear), Pam Grier and some more Carpenter theme music! But somehow the bad guys ended up looking like, possessed Mad Max fans. Mix that with a court martial style court mystery and tell everything in flashback with some flash backs inside the flash back just to be sure. What could go wrong? The re-edit tells the story in chronological order. With some rearranging and overlapping of some music, a good ol' John Carpenter movie emerges. I love his soundtracks. The only problem really is that it is too short. Oh well. When the tide is high. . .

Please remember you should own a copy of this movie before downloading!

Ps: If you like this cut, I humbly ask if you could seed and support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
972.81 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Ghosts of Mars Fanedit.m4v

Trailer