Gilead Trilogy 2 Home audiobook by Marilynne Robinson EarReaders

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on July 17, 2016 by EarReadersin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Description

If the regular download link does not work,Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.
Home is an entirely independent novel that takes place concurrently in the same locale as Marilynne Robinson's earlier novel Gilead, this time in the household of Reverend Robert Boughton, Ames's closest friend.

Glory Boughton, aged thirty-eight, has returned to Gilead to care for her dying father. Soon her brother, Jack - the prodigal son of the family, gone for twenty years - comes home too, looking for refuge and trying to make peace with a past littered with tormenting trouble and pain.

A bad boy from childhood, an alcoholic who cannot hold a job, Jack is perpetually at odds with his surroundings and with his traditionalist father, though he remains Boughton's most beloved child. Brilliant, lovable, and wayward, Jack forges an intense bond with Glory and engages painfully with Ames, his godfather and namesake.

Home is a book about families, family secrets, and the passing of the generations, about love and death and faith.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.38 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Gilead Trilogy 2 Home audiobook by Marilynne Robinson EarReaders