Gilligans Planet E09 Invaders of the Lost Barque - Animated cartoon spin-off of Gilligan’s Island

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on August 23, 2014 by lostmyticketin TV
Torrent verified.

Gilligans Planet E09 Invaders of the Lost Barque - Animated cartoon spin-off of Gilligan’s Island (Size: 176.31 MB)
 Gilligans Planet E09 Invaders of the Lost Barque.mp4176.31 MB

Description

Gilligans Planet - Animated cartoon spin-off of Gilligan’s Island

Unfortunately there were only 13 episodes made, but I have all 13.

ALSO: I will be getting the original Gilligan’s Island series up in a few weeks once i get them.

Gilligan's Planet is based on the premise that the Professor had managed to build an operational interplanetary spaceship to get the castaways of the original series off the island. True to form of the castaways' perpetual bad luck, they rocketed off into space and crash-landed on an unknown planet that supported human life. In many ways, the planet was like the island but with a strangely colored and cratered surface with more land to get around. The rocket was severely damaged in the crash, thus the castaways were still stranded and the Professor resumed his attempts to repair their only way home.

Overall, Gilligan's Planet re-presented the source material of the original live-action series with "space" and "alien" themes. Encounters with "headhunters" and other shipwrecked people became encounters with alien creatures. A new character named Bumper was added, who appeared as a cute, reptilian alien pet/sidekick for Gilligan and company.

Bob Denver - Willy Gilligan
Alan Hale, Jr. - Skipper Jonas Grumby
Jim Backus - Thurston Howell, III
Natalie Schafer - Mrs. Lovey Howell
Russell Johnson - Professor Roy Hinkley
Dawn Wells - Mary Ann Summers, Ginger Grant
The cast of Gilligan's Island returned to voice their respective characters for Gilligan's Planet except for Tina Louise who played Ginger Grant. Dawn Wells provided the voice of Ginger as well as her own original character, Mary Ann Summers.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
176.31 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Gilligans Planet E09 Invaders of the Lost Barque - Animated cartoon spin-off of Gilligan’s Island