GIMP Magazine Issue 8

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on February 8, 2015 by Nosboy_Singhin Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

GIMP Magazine Issue 8 (Size: 57.99 MB)
 GIMP_Magazine_Issue_8.zip57.99 MB

Description

GIMP (www.gimp.org) is an image editing software package licensed as free and open source. GIMP Magazine features the amazing works created from an enormous community from all over the world estimated at around 8-10 million people. Photography, digital arts, tips and tricks, step by step tutorials, master classes, help desk questions, and so much more are showcased and explored.

The goal of this publication is to promote GIMP and related open source software. We also want to promote the art and the photography created by the GIMP community using GIMP & related plug-ins. To accomplish this we want to present the content in a professional, yet “cool” looking publication. A publication with a high design value and visual interest where any “creative” person would feel comfortable presenting their works within. The magazine is intended to appeal to GIMP Users, graphic designers, photographers, digital artists, web designers, developers, GIMP trainers/writers, and the developers of GIMP. And lets not forget trying to appeal to those who might be considering GIMP as their next image package. And we are totally open to where this journey may take us. Oh yeah, the most important goal of this project is to have fun! It is meant to be a fun and creative project for the GIMP Magazine team first and foremost!

Use Download torrent instead of magnet link to take advantage of my web seeding(torrent will download faster)

Please Like after downloading and

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57.99 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
GIMP Magazine Issue 8

All Comments

i don`t know but something problem with the main torrent file but anyway, magnet is working well. Gonna seed this torrent for a while.
I dont know whats wrong but trackers seem off as well so many zeros when im seeding
the problem was the site takedown now its fine