Gina Blaxill: 3 Novels; Forget Me Never, Pretty Twisted, Saving Silence (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2014 by Eilidh-4in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Gina Blaxill: 3 Novels; Forget Me Never, Pretty Twisted, Saving Silence (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4 (Size: 3.14 MB)
 Forget Me Never - Gina Blaxill.azw3251.66 KB
 Forget Me Never - Gina Blaxill.epub235.04 KB
 Forget Me Never - Gina Blaxill.jpg35.84 KB
 Forget Me Never - Gina Blaxill.mobi312.32 KB
 Forget Me Never - Gina Blaxill.opf2.23 KB
 Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill.azw3521.84 KB
 Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill.epub255.1 KB
 Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill.jpg29.43 KB
 Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill.mobi537.05 KB
 Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill.opf2.99 KB
 Saving Silence - Gina Blaxill.azw3354.49 KB
 Saving Silence - Gina Blaxill.epub284.13 KB
 Saving Silence - Gina Blaxill.jpg24.96 KB
 Saving Silence - Gina Blaxill.mobi368.13 KB
 Saving Silence - Gina Blaxill.opf2.66 KB
 Eilidh-4.txt30 bytes

Description

Gina Blaxill: 3 Novels (YA)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI

When Sophie's cousin Danielle dies after a fall from her balcony, the police dismiss her death as suicide. She had broken up with her boyfriend and had suffered from depression in the past. Sophie isn't so sure, however, and when she finds a memory stick in a pair of Dani's old jeans, some new photos and information come to light that point to something more sinister. Sophie and her friend Reece investigate further and soon find out that Dani was involved with something very dark and very dangerous. As Sophie and Reece become more and more deeply involved they put themselves in huge danger too, accessing secret data, facing kidnap attempts and worse. And as they uncover the terrible truth about what really happened to Dani, Sophie and Reece must also face their feelings for each other . . .

Ros has a secret crush on Jonathan. Jonathan is massively hung up on Freya (even after she dumps him). And Freya? Well, Freya is a beautiful enigma. Even more so when she goes missing without a trace . . . PRETTY TWISTED is narrated in alternating chapters by Jonathan (16) and Ros (14) who meet online at a time when things are going sour for Jonathan. His stunning girlfriend, Freya, is away at college and they are growing apart - consequently, he is struggling with his own sense of identity. Ros is also experiencing some problems - one of her friends is dating an older man whose strange behaviour gives Ros cause for concern. Meanwhile, the local news has been reporting some kidnappings of teenage girls. So when Freya dumps Jonathan, then seems to disappear off the face of the earth, he enlists Ros' (somewhat reluctant) help in tracking down the girl he still loves. With danger lurking around every corner, their stories become inextricably linked in a way nobody could have predicted . . .

A high-octane, intricately plotted teen thriller, by an incredible new voice in YA fiction. Sam is the new kid at school – he keeps himself to himself and people don’t take much notice of him. Imogen is little miss perfect – she’s popular, clever, good at sports and has the dream boyfriend – and yet for some reason, she’s drawn to Sam. One day Imogen is with her friends and Sam rushes up – he needs to tell her something urgently. Before he can, a car drives towards him and tries to knock him down – Imogen pushes him out of the way and saves his life. After that, Sam avoids Imogen, but she can’t stop thinking about him. What was it he wanted to tell her? Why would someone want to kill him? Why won't he speak to her now? As Imogen and Sam get pulled deeper and deeper into the criminal underworld of East London, they have to rely on each other. Suddenly there’s nothing perfect about Imogen’s life, and people will never ignore Sam again . . .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Gina Blaxill: 3 Novels; Forget Me Never, Pretty Twisted, Saving Silence (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4