Girlschool - Demolition FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 4, 2015 by andyt1000in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Girlschool - Demolition FLAC (Size: 297.8 MB)
 05 - Nothing To Lose.flac30.42 MB
 09 - Babydoll.flac28.46 MB
 04 - Take It All Away.flac26.35 MB
 01 - Demolition Boys.flac24.99 MB
 02 - Not For Sale.flac24.35 MB
 07 - Midnight Ride.flac23.63 MB
 06 - Breakdown.flac21.5 MB
 13 - Bomber (bonus).flac21.39 MB
 03 - Race With The Devil.flac19.95 MB
 10 - Deadline.flac19.87 MB
 11 - Furniture Fire (bonus).flac19.47 MB
 08 - Emergency.flac19.36 MB
 12 - Please Don't Touch (bonus).flac17.39 MB
 Cover.jpg64.38 KB
 Girlschool - Demolition FLAC.cuetools.flac.cue1.06 KB
 09 - Babydoll.flac.png212.78 KB
 02 - Not For Sale.flac.png208.86 KB
 05 - Nothing To Lose.flac.png201.96 KB

Description

REMEMBER.PLEASE SEED FOR OTHERS.

Review Summary: Punk at its core surrounded by British metal crust.

In layman’s incomplete terms, a parallel universe, is a hypothetic alternate reality which unfolds at exactly the same time as ours, but in a self-contained manner. As a result, events taking place in a parallel universe cannot interfere with our own. There are notions within both the scientific and the sci-fi geek communities that the above may not be the case as theories of paths connecting parallel universes are evolving, mainly around the basis of black hole properties (warm holes etc), but I am not going to extend this subject at the moment.

Nonetheless I am going to offer some information on the concept of sexism under the prism of terms ending in ‘Man’ such as chairman, horseman, frontman, musicman, layman….(Girlschool will offer their own on the opening track “Demolition boys”)
…you see none can deny that most of these words can pertain to either woman or man, yet more often than not they are used bearing the suffix ‘man’ and not ‘woman’.

I myself, also succumb to the above occasionally, actually I did it in the first sentence of this narration. My apologies for that, so…

…In laywoman’s all-inclusive terms “Girlschool” is the quantum alternation of “Motorhead” or Motorhead is the male version of Girlschool, and in that case -scientific or not- parallel universes interfered, coexisted, giggled …excuse me I meant gigged together in various occasions and both sounded excellent!
Furthermore I must add; it comes as no surprise, that in our sexist universe and under the prism of a musical genre not very keen on avoiding gender discrimination, Girlschool didn’t enjoy the slightest percent of the success or recognition, male bands with less than one percent of Girlschool’s talent enjoyed.

Tunes such as ‘Race with the devil’, ‘Emergency’, ‘Midnight ride’… The hole album to be precise, would make a lot of "hard" musicmen, cover their selves in shame… just like a cold shower of self-awareness would.
The 2004 cd reissue containing nine bonus tracks is highly recommended, unless you feel uncomfortable after a prolonged cold shower.

Girlschool are still active after 35 years, being the longest running all-female rock band in this freaking universe (concerning human race at least).
Heavy, raw , intense, direct … Punk at its core surrounded by a British metal crust. This 1980 comet, music astronomers named ‘Demolition’ originated from planet earth, is “Girlschool’s” debut and was named on the basis…
…of its ability to ***ing rock any freaking life form bearing ears. Terrestrial or not!

Tracklist for Demolition:
"Demolition Boys" – 3:39
"Not for Sale" – 3:31
"Race With the Devil" – 2:51
"Take It All Away" – 3:43
"Nothing to Lose" – 4:30
"Breakdown" – 3:05
"Midnight Ride" – 3:16
"Emergency" – 2:50
"Baby Doll" – 4:13
"Deadline" – 2:54

Related Torrents