Added on October 10, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Glare
  • Platform: PC

Glare-RELOADED (Size: 1.87 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.26 KB
 rld-glare.iso1.87 GB

Description

nERvGlare (c) Phobic Studios10/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action, IndieGlare is a side-scrolling action platformer with beautifully realized 3Denvironments. Summoned from starlight to defeat the infectious creaturescalled the Ramora, you play as the Shiner, a being of pure light given shapeby an ancient suit of armor. Equipped with nothing but the power of yourGlare and Gauntlet you must progress through fantastic alien worlds, tacklingsatisfying platforming challenges and engaging in fast-paced combat. Glare isa game about discovery, new powers and challenges await you on every world.Key FeaturesVisually stunning 3D environments enhance the 2D platforming experience.Unique Glare ability repels enemies, reflects projectiles and activatesShiner technology.Circular worlds show increasing curvature as you approach each planet'score.Gain new abilities on each worldDynamic sound system matches music to your game experience seamlessly.1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITSystem Requirements:OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 Processor: 2.2 GHz dual-core or faster Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB Dedicated DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Glare-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Works fine.
nice game, i love it!
Simple, yet somehow compelling little platformer...and I HATE platforming in general. Good upload--thanks.
Nice game.. Thanks..
Excellent...
2013-10-28 17:55
Thanks Uploader Guys Seed im seeding
Really beautiful game with beautiful music
Thanks!
i get some kind of error when i open the installer please help