Glee S04E08 mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 4, 2012 by Negative_Lovein TV
Torrent verified.

Glee S04E08 mp4 (Size: 359.56 MB)
 Glee.S04E08..mp4359.56 MB

Description

Quinn walked into a stage and started singing, "Home/Homeward Bound" she was soon joined by Puck, Mike, Santana, Mercedes, and Finn. I was most impressed by Mike's voice since we never really got much exposure of his voice. The vocals I do remember from him were small snippets in the Michael Jackson-inspired Sectionals last season. It's also pretty embarrassing in a way hearing all the graduates' voices sounding so amazing when the current cast has left me indifferent. None of the "replacement" characters have really outshone their originals. I will say Marley is at least a different character than Rachel would be. Quinn pointed out that they all arrived because they promised to come back and visit and some people actually keep their promises and not just make petty high school promises.
Marley had a voiceover explaining how she dreamed to be a star singer. As part of Glee Club, she's excited to be getting her moment. Marley just wanted to be great for everyone as she also had a legacy to now uphold she clearly was still torn between Jake and Ryder.
Breadstix. The graduates managed to squeeze into a really small booth as they discussed how happy they all were to hang out. In all reality though Mercedes, Mike, and Santana have all hung out during the production of Grease and Puck did pop up to scold his "brother." Rachel and Kurt were still in New York, their issues with Blaine and Finn still playing out. Quinn pointed out that she was special and amazing and claiming something about being part of a secret society. You go have your rich white girl problems Quinn. Finn invited them to basically diffuse his teaching skills by making each of them have a newbie in a mentorship.
Puck - Jake
Mike - Ryder
Santana - Marley
Quinn - Kitty
Mercedes - Wade
Finn explained that the Warblers were going to be strong competitors; you know with their weaker accompaniment after Blaine (and the Tufts Beelzebubs) left. Marley & Blaine were scheduled to do the duet; Finn suggested "Gangnam Style" as the big dance number that would compete against the Warblers. Santana made some snide remarks as Finn defended his choices.
In the halls of McKinley Ryder and Jake decided to talk about how the two liked Marley; Jake claiming that he's gone further with her so he deserves to be with her. It sounded a little less like dating and more like ownership. Ryder allowed Jake to continue on because he's that nice.
Rachel apparently didn't get cast for The Glass Menagerie, but with the NYADA showcase around the corner, it allowed her to have something to focus on. Kurt decided to re-apply with vogue.com stationary. I'm not sure if that's really legit, but I'm sure Isabelle would have okayed it anyway. Kurt was having doubts about staying in New York instead of going home. Rachel wanted to move forward and thinking about boys was stupid because girls (and gay boys) rule, boys (and gay boys that break other gay boy's hearts) drool! They pinky promised that they would have a great Thanksgiving no matter what.
Mike decided to teach the dancers about the explosion of Korean Boy Bands as the graduates assessed the potential dancer for Brittany. Ryder became the front man as Jake pretended that he couldn't get the steps. Even though Puck called him out on it, Jake shrugged off his brother.
Santana, Brittany, Quinn explained about being the unholy trinity and being synchronized in performance to the girls. The three threw together a performance of "Come See about Me" which brought fond memories of their audition with "I Say a Little Prayer." The only difference was the fact that we actually know what Brittany and Santana vocal strengths are. I still find it odd that Tina is taking notes with the rest of the girls, but since she was never a Cheerio, she gets relegated to the back. Doesn't her short stint as a TroubleTone count for anything? Marley gave the most nervous face as she stared at them; Santana asked her if she was okay. At that point, I think Marley wanted to eat Santana.
Kitty & Quinn had a conversation as Kitty explained that Quinn was her idol, creepily showing her locker with a "WWQFD?" Quinn poster. That's just creepy. Does Sue print these out and give them to her new recruits? Like some Cheerio Bible for the girls to be brainwashed by. Quinn wanted to know about Marley and Kitty quickly started to talk about Marley being corrupted by Jake. Marley decided to talk to Jake about dancing; he admitted that he gave up the solo so that Ryder could have a time to shine. She left him hanging in the hallway. Regretting your choices yet Jake?
Brody was in charge of teaching Dance 101 because it costs too much money to have Kate Hudson pop up in every episode. Rachel confronted Brody about the whole sex with Cassidy situation and he tried to make Rachel look like the bad person (blew him off so that she could hang with Finn in Ohio) Of course the two had to be vaguely fox-trotting around the floor. Brody claimed that the sex was amazing and that was already too much information for me. The wine glass, the vague shower silhouette, and the cell phone usage were enough for me. Brody wanted to say that they were still friends and things wouldn’t happen again. I find it embarrassing how much Rachel was all anti-boy when she talked with Kurt and became a babbling mess because of a pair of beautiful eyes and strong shoulders. Brody offered to cook for the two of them for Thanksgiving, basically inviting himself to the lonely Kurt/Rachel party.
Quinn confronted Jake in front of Puck as a person who was just taking advantage of Marley, a girl that just wants to fit in. No matter what Kitty does, she'll never be as psychologically strong as Quinn will ever be and this scene is a perfect example.
Kurt started turning off lights at Vogue as he accidentally turned off lights where Isabelle was working. Kurt wondered about dinner plans for her and since Gore Vidal was dead Isabelle didn't have anything in mind; he decided to invite her to their apartment shindig, though I'm sure he thought it would be much more intimate. She asked about his ex and Kurt claimed to have sent a text to stop things. Isabelle used the phrase "single in New York city" which I guess is the closest we could get Sarah Jessica Parker to say Sex in the City. Isabelle explained that she personally needed either an apology accepted or the reverse. The not forgiving holds even an ounce of relationships back.
Quinn gave Kitty more really odd cheerio advice that magically translates to show choir especially in the more regional sections. How easy would it be to sway a DMV employee of the month? The two hugged as she left. Santana decided to talk to Quinn and it turns out that according to Marley or Santana's intuition, Kitty was planting laxatives in Marley's bag. I'm pretty sure that's just leftover from Grease. Quinn thought the two should get over the fact that Santana is jealous. Quinn apparently had an older man defining her life in Santana's eyes. Quinn called Santana spineless for not being able to pursue her dreams in New York. A small slap-off occurred as Brittany walked in to stop the trinity from crumbling.
Ryder was trying his best to learn choreography and Korean lyrics at the same time. Even I know that even if someone was faking Korean in Lima, Ohio I doubt anyone would notice. The ridiculous choreography was much more distracting. Jake arrived to help with Ryder's choreography problems and it turns out that Ryder's learning style was more of the repetition style instead of a natural flow that Jake seems to have. Jake tried to get him to be natural and flow, but it didn't seem to work. Jake admitted that he was trained in ballet; Ryder thought Jake should lead, but the two decided to watch PSY's video and keep practicing.
Brody started to cook a turkey in a bag as he shared a few words with the Ina Garten supporting Kurt. Brody also didn't want to break into song. In my head that seemed like a deal breaker for Rachel; her and songs are like fish to water. Rachel tried to help butter the turkey in some odd sexual fashion that disturbed both Kurt and I. We had to shoehorn the fact that in Ohio they had Sectionals on Thanksgiving, which seems like the most disrespectful thing you could do to families. Force your performing groups, especially The Rosedale Mennonites who probably value Thanksgiving much more than regular folk. Rachel flashed back to her mantra she gave herself during the first sectionals.
Interestingly, the mantra was pretty much the same thing that Marley was saying. She also passed on a Tic Tac. In the hallways Marley bumped into Unique, who wanted to fight for her right to dress however she wanted. The group had a show circle as Joe managed to have a line and say something that wasn't too preachy. Finn reminded them that they were a team and they needed to bring things together to win.
We met the judges, mostly random Ohio people, including the current Catfish Queen. The groups took their places as the Warblers began with "Whistle" and I still wasn't that impressed. I'm not sure why someone would pick a rap song for Sectionals when it really doesn't showcase vocals. It was one of the few times where I wished that the producers cut the performance short. Sebastian's solo "Live While we’re Young" matched their last season's performances, but also felt like it dragged on. I'm also worry the idea of an a capella team running out of breath, but this is a TV show. As they finished, Marley was in fear as she looked ahead to her performance.
We went to the seemingly boring Kurt/Rachel Thanksgiving; Rachel missed her parents and her singing seasonal songs. The three were just about to start carving the turkey as Isabella's friends arrived including Drag Race's Shangela who probably would have slipped a "Hallelu!" if she could. The group eventually started performing "Let's Have a Kiki." I'm happy to see that while there were a lot of curse words in the original, the song stayed pretty loyal to the original. Also the guy who helps with choreography on Drag Race was there. Rachel of course transformed the performance to "Turkey Lurkey" and as random as that was, it worked.
Schue finally arrived for sectionals, perfectly arriving. What's up with all the important people showing up just in the nick of time? Like Mike's father. The Mennonites performed what I'd call a medley of "Over the River and Through the Wood" and "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain." I doubt the Rosedale Mennonites would dare use the word "mash-up." The performance was interesting and equally out of place. I loved how they still had the wailing soloists.
The New Directions warmed up in the background as Sam looked out into the audience: Schue was there so the nerves probably increased. Blaine was just about to take his spot as Kurt called him up. It would have been more amazing if fate didn't kick in and Kurt tried calling during the performance. Either way, Kurt cut him off and explained that he wanted to forgive Blaine. He missed Blaine and the two got all choked up as they called each other "best friends." Best friends that return Gilmore Girls DVDs. The two needed a mature heart to heart during Christmas. Blaine was so excited that he couldn't even talk. Kurt went back to his party and Isabelle knew exactly what was happening and gave Kurt a big hug.
Marley walked to the mirror to check up on herself. Jake wanted to make sure she was okay; she clearly wasn't. I wished someone would give this girl food and watch her eat it. I'll even take a Slim Fast at the moment. Marley has been so nervous because she hasn't slept and profusely sweating. Ryder popped in and decided to give Jake the solo as a sign of Marley not worrying and doing the best for the team.
The group began performing "Gangnam Style" with Tina finally getting a solo. And the song choice for this girl was awful. There's a seemingly racist undertone considering that she's Chinese, but whatever producers. You wanted to cash in on the PSY wave. Jake and Brittany took the dance solo, Jake adding flips and such that I'm sure Ryder didn't know. Kitty seems to have given the judges the Quinn wink. Then the confetti came out to make it even more epic. Marley then had moment where she collapsed in the background and of course we end there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uploaded by Negative_Love

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
359.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Glee S04E08 mp4

Screenshots

Glee S04E08 mp4 screenshot