Go Set a Watchman By Harper Lee EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Go Set a Watchman By Harper Lee EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 2.99 MB)
 Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee.azw31.11 MB
 Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee.epub976.77 KB
 Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee.mobi682.71 KB
 Cover.jpg271.91 KB
 metadata.opf2.41 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes
 torrent downloaded from CT.txt297 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
enre: Historic
ISBN: 9780062409850

About:

An historic literary event: the publication of a newly discovered novel, the earliest known work from Harper Lee, the beloved, bestselling author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning classic, To Kill a Mockingbird.Originally written in the mid-1950s, Go Set a Watchman was the novel Harper Lee first submitted to her publishers before To Kill a Mockingbird. Assumed to have been lost, the manuscript was discovered in late 2014.Go Set a Watchman features many of the characters from To Kill a Mockingbird some twenty years later. Returning home to Maycomb to visit her father, Jean Louise Finch—Scout—struggles with issues both personal and political, involving Atticus, society, and the small Alabama town that shaped her.Exploring how the characters from To Kill a Mockingbird are adjusting to the turbulent events transforming mid-1950s America, Go Set a Watchman casts a fascinating new light on Harper Lee’s enduring classic. Moving, funny and compelling, it stands as a magnificent novel in its own right.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.99 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you very much !