God Laughs When You Die - Michael Boatman (epub) [Innocent.Baby]

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2014 by Innocent.Babyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

God Laughs When You Die - Michael Boatman (epub) [Innocent.Baby] (Size: 500.71 KB)
 God Laughs When You Die - Michael Boatman [Innocent.Baby].epub498.75 KB
 Book Info...!.txt1.66 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt308 bytes

Description

Michael Boatman

Dybbuk Press

October 2007, New York, NY http://www.dybbuk-press.com

Copyright © Dybbuk Press 2007

All Rights Reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the copyright holders. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Publishing History

Folds © Michael Boatman 2007

The Tarantula Memoirs © Michael Boatman 2006, originally appeared in SUPERHEROFICTION.com in 2003 The Drop © Michael Boatman 2004, originally appeared in Horror Garage, issue 3 by Under the Volcano, Inc.

Katchina © Michael Boatman 2005. First appeared in Revenant. A Horror Anthology. Carnifex Press

Bloodbath at Landsdale Towers © Michael Boatman 2006, Originally appeared in Badass Horror by Dybbuk Press Dormant © Michael Boatman 2007, originally appeared in Lightning, by Under the Volcano, Inc.

The Ugly Truth © Michael Boatman 2005. Originally appeared in Sages & Swords. Pitch Black Books

The Long Lost Life of Bleak © Michael Boatman 2007 The Last American President © Michael Boatman 2006. First appeared in Red Scream, issue 0.2 2005

Introduction © David J. Schow 2007

All Illustrations copyrighted by their illustrators as cited on page 8.

ISBN: 0-9766546-2-8

Long ISBN: 978-09766546-2-9

Library of Congress Control Number: 2007920114

Printed in the United States of America Cover adapted from “The Cure of Folly” by Hieronymus Bosch

To Myrna, who tolerates my strangeness. And to Jordan, MacKenzie, Aidan and Jacob - the four points of the compass that guides my heart.
Please select and use compatible trackers list to download
+1 feedback To support me
Enjoy :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
500.71 KB
seeders:9
leechers:0
God Laughs When You Die - Michael Boatman (epub) [Innocent.Baby]

All Comments

thank you
Thanks