God's Doodle by Tom Hickman {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on March 9, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

God's Doodle by Tom Hickman {Bindaredundat} (Size: 3.21 MB)
 God's Doodle (cover).jpg39.23 KB
 God's Doodle - Tom Hickman.mobi835.33 KB
 God's Doodle - Tom Hickman.pdf1.4 MB
 God's Doodle, The Life and Times of the Penis by Tom Hickman.epub971.84 KB
 metadata.opf2.32 KB

Description

God's Doodle: The Life and Times of the Penis [Kindle Edition] Tom Hickman (Author) {Bindaredundat}

Format: epub / mobi / pdf (pdf converted from epub)
File Size: 3.20MB

Product Details

File Size: 800 KB
Print Length: 240 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: B00E257X9K
Publisher: Vintage Digital (November 1, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B009IJZD3I
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled

Book Description

Publication Date: November 1, 2012
Throughout history man has revered his penis as his 'most precious ornament'.Yet, ambivalently, his penis has always been the source of man's deepest neuroses too. Do women find it, in the erect state, inherently ridiculous? Why can't a man be certain his penis will stand and deliver when he commands? If and when it steadfastly refuses, what can he do to remedy the situation? And then, of course, there's the matter of size...To possess a penis, Sophocles said, is to be 'chained to a madman'. God's Doodle examines the schizophrenic relationship between man and this madman - and the joint relationship this odd couple has with the female sex. God's Doodle is the tale of the penis and the ups and downs of history - the macabre and the bloodcurdling, the funny and the sad, distilled from myth, world cultures, religion, literature, science, medicine and contemporary life - all told with mordant wit.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly entertaining account of the penis January 1, 2013
By Tutu
I saw this book reviewed on "The Economist". The review by itself sounded good but the book was even better. At times, as a woman, I doubted the book was written for a feminine public. It was quite descriptive and intimate. Nevertheless, I think it gave me a pretty good idea into men's second brain and what the first brain thinks about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask February 17, 2013 By Juliaan La Valette
It's been quite a few years since sex education classes and I've had a few lingering questions which I had nobody to ask. The information I picked up from various mens' magazines just seemed to scratch at the surface. This book contains everything anybody needs to know about the penis and more. (I found myself squirming reading about castration in the history section) This book has given me insight to the broad range of what is normal both in terms of anatomy and behaviour. I've even ear marked some sections for my wife to read. If anything I found the section on penis size a little long and repetitive. Once I picked this up I found it hard to put this down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you never wanted to know about the penis. March 9, 2014 By M. Ultz
This book brings penis information to a head. It is loaded with information that is waiting to spray forth to any interested party. Hickman provides a humorous review of men, penises, semen, vaginas, and women. If men believed semen was their life force today, as in days of yore, the human population would be extinct. Fortunately, the tales, and penises, continue to grow. If you have a penis, know a penis, have seen a penis, or were created in part by a penis, you should read this book. Stand up and be counted. Be penis proud.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN READING December 5, 2013 By Ohbah
A book every woman should read. Very informative with a lot of historical information. Very funny, actually outright hilarious. This book would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Interesting Topic January 11, 2013
By Garry Collins
Simply excellent. It covers the item in question from every aspect. An interesting sense of humor and a highly engaging book. Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Penis Book Ever March 20, 2014 By M. McCrady
This book was much longer than I expected, with meaty chapters on the history of man (and woman's) relationship with his member. The historical bits were probably most interesting. Overall, it's well worth reading, not at all the flaccid experience one sometimes gets from authors attempting to write a book of popular science about a provocative subject.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
God's Doodle by Tom Hickman {Bindaredundat}

All Comments

Respect & thanks!