God's Not Dead (2014) Cam

seeders: 296
leechers: 13
Added on May 6, 2014 by candymankz77in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: Cam

God's Not Dead (2014) Cam (Size: 268.97 MB)
 God's Not Dead (2014) Cam.mp4268.97 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
268.97 MB
seeders:296
leechers:13
God's Not Dead (2014) Cam

Trailer

All Comments

Very good downloaded in 3 minutes!
downloaded in 3 minutes! A&V gr8 for cam. Thank you!
pretty decent copy, very watchable
Pretty good for a cam.. :)
To the uploader first let me say thank you. You have done far greater then I and risked a moment of freedom and possibly a theaters lifetime of business to give us this film. So I offer my thanks. Now for the quality part, let me start by saying - I really wanted to see this and was so hopeful for so much more... The audio was to say the least twangy and though it does drop at a few points that isn't the worst of it. No the worst would be that at times due to the position of the up-loaders camera the audio becomes grabbled if you will being far to close to the source. The video never comes to focus which is rough on the eyes...
But on a plus this movie is so intriguing to me that now I shall be dropping the cash to see this in the very near future. And though it may not be everything I expected it is enough to challenge the mind set of the believer and the nonbeliever alike. I strongly suggest this film to others(though should you chose to wait for a better quality version I shall not judge you)...
Again many thanks to the uploader.
Wonderful for a cam! Thank you. I usually don't download cams & was going to just watch alone, but quality was good enough that I watched with husband.
Very good for a cam video, thanks for uploading!