Goetia Linux [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 24, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: Goetia
  • Platform: Linux

Goetia Linux [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 791.22 MB)
 act-goetialinux.r1447.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r1347.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r1247.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r1147.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r1528.27 MB
 act-goetialinux.rar47.68 MB
 please read.txt127 bytes
 activated.nfo4.23 KB
 act-goetialinux.sfv510 bytes
 act-goetialinux.r1047.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0947.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0347.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0247.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0147.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0447.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0547.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0847.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0747.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0647.68 MB
 act-goetialinux.r0047.68 MB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06/24/goetia-linux-free-download/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Goetia linux is a point-and-click adventure game for PC & Mac – and,
as in any adventure game, you’ll be seeking out clues, finding objects, and figuring out how to use or combine them in order to progress through the different areas, puzzles and encounters.

However, there is one major difference compared to other adventure games that you might be used to. In Goetia, you play the part of Abigail, the ghost of a young lady. And as a ghost, you can walk through walls and fly through ceilings, you can explore everywhere as you see fit. But… to manipulate objects, you’ll have to possess them, just like a real poltergeist would. And once you possess an object, you can’t pass through walls anymore.

Features of goetia linux –

A 2D world of Victorian mystery.

Over 90 rooms to explore.

Five vast and diverse areas to discover – Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.

A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.

Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.

Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!

Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.

Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like – and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.

General Info –

Date : 2016-06-22
Protection : Steam
Release : Goetia Linux-ACTiVATED

Install Info –

Unpack
Run goetia.* from game dir

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
791.22 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0