Golden Age - Beyond The Void [FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 5, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Golden Age - Beyond The Void [FLAC] (Size: 246.09 MB)
 Back Cover.jpg951.4 KB
 CC-by-nc-nd.txt230 bytes
 CD Cover.jpg1.51 MB
 Golden Age - A Bad Semitone's Wish.flac18.3 MB
 Golden Age - Bright To Dark.flac20.78 MB
 Golden Age - Follow Me.flac22.48 MB
 Golden Age - I Wanna Back.flac24.48 MB
 Golden Age - Jimmy.flac18.58 MB
 Golden Age - Leaving.flac15.48 MB
 Golden Age - Living At The Old Days.flac25.54 MB
 Golden Age - Remember Me.flac40.76 MB
 Golden Age - Summernight.flac21.57 MB
 Golden Age - When You're Gone.flac31.83 MB
 Inside Flyer.jpg2.58 MB
 Outside Flyer.jpg1.26 MB

Description

ARTiST : Golden Age
ALBUM : Beyond The Void
GENRE : Rock

ENCODING : Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) - libFLAC
FREQUENCY : 32000 Hz
BITRATE : 718 kiBit/s - 886 kiBit/s
CHANNELS : Stereo
TAG : ID3 v2

SIZE : 246 MiB
CONTENT : 10 songs - 4 coverarts - 1 Creative Commons license
DURATION : 42 minutes

+ TRACK LiSTiNG +
-----------------

[#] [Track Name] [Time]

1. Leaving 02:52
2. Follow Me 03:49
3. Living At The Old Days 04:56
4. A Bad Semitone's Wish 03:34
5. Jimmy 03:23
6. Summernight 03:50
7. I Wanna Back 04:18
8. Bright To Dark 03:53
9. When You're Gone 05:52
10. Remember Me 06:26

+ RELEASE iNFORMATiON +
-----------------------
Golden Age is a young newcomer band from Luxembourg. Their songs are a cool mix of classic rock with some pop and rock ballad elements.
The story of Golden Age actually started in October 2004, with Joh (Guitar) and Fred (Drums). They decided to found a band, but didn't often meet. A year later, they started to work seriously and hired Max (Guitar), to be able to play their first shows with a bass player and a singer, which both left or had to leave after those shows. In summer 2006, Mathis (Bass) joined the Band, and they started looking for the new voice of Golden Age. They finally met Julie and heard her singing Killing Me Softly in a Karaoke Bar in Berlin. Instantly, the 4 musicians knew that they had found who they were looking for. Since June 2007, she's the singer of Golden Age, and also an active part in songwriting. The rock/pop band from Luxembourg started with a few cover songs. The first song they ever played together was November Rain by Guns’n’Roses, which they performed at the Musicalia show in Luxembourg (LAML). Motivated by the success of this show, they worked during a month on a setlist of coversongs, to be able to perform a few times during the summer of 2007. After that, they focused on songwriting. A year after the first Musicalia Show, they performed their first own song at the same venue. Encouraged by many people they decided to keep the adventure going and during the summer of 2008, they did not only perform on their first festival (Little Woodstock Festival in Ernzen) but also played on some other shows. They finally completed their setlist including 11 own songs and recorded their very first album at the Heckenmonster Studios in Germany, an album that has been released in early 2009 under the name of “Beyond the Void”.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
246.09 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Golden Age - Beyond The Void [FLAC]