Grand Theft Auto: Criminal Russia (GTA: San Andreas Mod) [PC]

seeders: 99
leechers: 3
Added on April 4, 2010 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto: Criminal Russia (GTA: San Andreas Mod) [PC] (Size: 252.69 MB)
 GTA_Criminal_RUs_[tfile.ru].rar252.69 MB

Description

ALWAYS DO A BACKUP OF YOUR GAME BEFORE STARTING TO USE MODS.INFO: (The info is sometimes missspelled and the grammar isn't the best, but I hope you get it anyway)GTA Criminal Russia

Year: 2006

Genre: Mod

Language: English and Russian

Medicine: Not required

Platform: Peach

Extras. Information: The folder contains -1) mod which replaces the Criminal Russia (1 town Palamino Krik-on Edova

and 46 Soviet auto and 2 foreign cars (BMW 535i i Pajero 1993) and also adds a Russian radio.

2) SAMI program's most convenient for installation of other cars kotoroya can replace all the cars in the game for real (Ie can replace Mananu-Lincolnom Town Car, not the usual Strach

3) and about 100 car mods (Mersedesi 600 S1996 / G 500 1998 / e 200 1992/Limuzin 1996/500 1985

(BMW 535i 1992/BMW 750 1998/BMW X5 1999

(As well as Audi / Volvi / saab / fordi / Vazi / Nisani / toyoti / hondi and a lot of very good quality dr.vse downloaded by me from various sites)

How ustonavlivat !!!!!!!!!

1) Unzip the package Archives

2) Extrakt DEMO_CR_SE

3) Open ZulaInstaller and ustonavlivaem it in GTA SA

Thus we establish Criminal Russiju

4) Install the program's Sami

5) to set Auto for arhivchegu with the left mouse button on it and choose OPEN WITH SAMI, SAMI in the window making way for GTA SA, where you must choose a name you can choose which cars from the game you want zamit.

Unfortunately with the established Maud Criminal RUS can not pass some of the mission so do a backup (but this fashion are)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.69 MB
seeders:99
leechers:3
Grand Theft Auto: Criminal Russia (GTA: San Andreas Mod) [PC]

All Comments

mostly russian mods are pr0, but this one is not worth downloading
thanks.....................
good game!!!
GTA_Criminal_RUs_[tfile.ru].rar