Grand Theft Auto V Missing Update/x64/dlcpacks (needed for singleplayer mission progression as well!!)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 17, 2015 by frederthanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V Missing Update/x64/dlcpacks (needed for singleplayer mission progression as well!!) (Size: 3.31 GB)
 DLC.rpf60.98 MB
 DLC.rpf2.84 GB
 DLC.rpf417.26 MB

Description

after playing for a bit and looking at other comments from around the site, there are some files missing in many of these torrents. They were removed from the day 1 update because they are considered multiplayer dlc, and the thinking was that they would not be needed since you can't get on multiplayer anyways. They may be what's screwing up various people's mission progression in various places. the files are:
updatex64dlcpacksmppatchesng
updatex64dlcpacksmpheist
updatex64dlcpacksmpchristmas2
found another comment about this on another forum.

"You may be tempted to delete the dirs 'mpchristmas2' 'mpheist' and 'mppatchesng' in directory /Grand Theft Auto V/Update/X64/dlcpacks/ to save 3.3GB hard drive space, thinking that they are multiplayer DLC and are not needed for the single player game.

DON'T DO IT.

The game will run fine without them at first, however when you get to the mission 'Fame or Shame'
it will get stuck infinite loading when you try to enter the Maze Bank Arena.

I ran an experiment where I played that mission over and over(about 10 times), first without those dirs present then with them present. It never worked without them present(and you need the content in the dirs) and it always worked with them present.

Conclusion: you need them for the single player game.

If you deleted them already and just need those dirs back"

Seems to screw up missions in various random places
So, I thought I'd help out. I haven't tested to completely confirm that this is the right and complete fix yet, but I thought I'd save people time from searching through torrents for these files and Downloading them seperately.

After downloading, go to installation folder, then updates, then x64, then dlcpacks and copy the 3 folders to there. I would reccomend just restarting a new game after that.

Also, my upload speed is only 2Mbps, sooo this may be slow going at first sorry. I'll open her up as much as I can. Good luck! And I will play through a new game and comment on if this seems to fix it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.31 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Grand Theft Auto V Missing Update/x64/dlcpacks (needed for singleplayer mission progression as well!!)

Trailer