Grand Theft Auto V + Patch + Fix + Update Installed - [Fullstuff]

seeders: 1
leechers: 18
Added on September 2, 2015 by Code.Crackerin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V + Patch + Fix + Update Installed - [Fullstuff] (Size: 58.69 GB)
 Grand Theft Auto V + Patch + Fix.rar58.69 GB

Description

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Grand Theft Auto V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GTA V Is One Of The Most Awaited game by users & milions of users using it.Rockstar INC. Released This Game for computers some time ago & Our team Have started the work On It & Patched It.Recently we have worked on update & just included the update in it.This game has the best Graphics till now & I Have just Uploaded It With A Verified Torrent Link.So Guys Try It & Follow The Instructions Carefully In Order to Run Your Game.Follow US & Get The Most Awaited Game GTA V :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Install Notes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1. Download Game & Extract It.
2. Now Download GTA V Fix & Crack.rar & Extract It Also,
2. Go To Installers Folder & install Program
3. Now Go To Crack Folder & Run The Crack.
4. Select Game Installation Path
5. Click Patch & Will Till A Message Pops Up.
6. Run Launguage Changer.reg & Add It To Registry
7. Go To GTA V Folder & Click Launcher.exe
8. That's It ! Start Playing Most Awaited GAME GTA V :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Proof

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Support

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.69 GB
seeders:1
leechers:18
Grand Theft Auto V + Patch + Fix + Update Installed - [Fullstuff]

Trailer

All Comments

I have a question. Can this version V1.0.231.0 be updated to the latest one if the working patch is found?
Really bad torrent guys.. Readme file is in broken English so you won't understand a thing. I suggest you go to /r/piratedGTA on reddit and follow their guide on how to install grand theft auto v.
i will try it bro thx
doesnt't work guys avtivation still required , no internet, 3 times tried.useless torrent pls delete
can any one help me i have GTA V reloaded version and i am using script-hook+native trainer but this trainer doesn't spawn T20 and some other cars .. can anyone please help me out in this Please Please
The crack that comes with the torrent doesn't work, here's a link to the one that does, http://kat.cm/grand-theft-au...-crack-v3-3dm-t11212952.html . In the new torrent go into installers and download the social club install. Now go go to the crack folder, and drag all the files into the GTA V folder. Finally, go into this torrent folder, and add the registry by double clicking it. Now you should have a fully working game. If you have any problems, please reply.