Grand Theft Auto V RePack [Proper] (2015) [DZ.RePack]

seeders: 1
leechers: 78
Added on May 10, 2015 by coliottein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V RePack [Proper] (2015) [DZ.RePack] (Size: 51.34 GB)
 Grand Theft Auto V RePack.iso51.34 GB

Description

About the Game

When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other. Grand Theft Auto V for PC features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to vastly increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V for PC runs at 60FPS in 1080p, with the ability to display visuals in 4K resolution. Players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:http://gta5gratuit.fr/wp-content/themes/metaport/img/500px-Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Logo.png • New weapons, vehicles and activities • Additional wildlife • Denser traffic • New foliage system • Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more All these features are enhanced by stunning resolution, dramatic improvements to lighting, shadows, and textures, and a smooth frame-rate. The PC versions of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online will also feature First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new

we didn't use reflate to repack this game
very fast installation with no errors

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.34 GB
seeders:1
leechers:78
Grand Theft Auto V RePack [Proper] (2015) [DZ.RePack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Grand Theft Auto V RePack [Proper] (2015) [DZ.RePack] screenshot

All Comments

Does this shit work? answer quick
"Repack repack repack repack repack PROPER"

Lol, how many feggin' repacks do we need?
another??? omg gta 5 everywhere!!!
I can't download this game because of my ISP :D
coliotte gta v dzrepack game no bug no crash e full game
yes tested before uploading
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D7E19AE2C104EED952AD7EE0E17A9A497EC57C2E&dn=grand+t
heft+auto+v+repack+proper+2015+dz+repack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2
710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337 Incase if DMCA delete this torrent
hello great fan of you. Ever since I have known dzrepack games I use only yours. I can see most of your games being deleted on the direct links, I suggest you contact Ocean of Games to host on their servers because there it is super fast and not affected by DMCA and stays forever whatever they upload. Was downloading on direct link and its down after 8 hours. Please seed this task.