Grand Theft Auto V [Update 4/5] [RUS | ENG] w/ All DLCs RePack by RG Steamgames | 3DM ver. 5

seeders: 1
leechers: 27
Added on July 18, 2015 by PwnXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V [Update 4/5] [RUS | ENG] w/ All DLCs RePack by RG Steamgames | 3DM ver. 5 (Size: 37.97 GB)
 5xDVD10.cmd341 bytes
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 Data-1.bin7.45 GB
 data-2.bin8.15 GB
 Data-3.bin5.36 GB
 Data-4.bin3.16 GB
 data-5.bin4.1 GB
 data-6.bin3.5 GB
 data-7.bin6.06 GB
 data-8.bin184.07 MB
 redist.bin12.91 MB
 setup.exe5.29 MB

Description

General Information:

Year of release : 14 April 2015
Genre : Action , Adventure
Developer : Rockstar North
Publisher : Rockstar Games
Publication Type : RePack
Game Version : v1.0.350.1 / 2 (Update 4/5)
Language : Russian | Angliyskiy | Multi11
Sound language : English
Crack : enclosing (RELOADED | 3DMv5 Fixed)

System Requirements:

⇛ Operating System : Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / 64-bit only
⇛ Processor : Intel Core 2 Q6600 2.40 GHz or AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHz
⇛ Memory : 4GB
⇛ graphics card 1 GB with support for DX10 (NVIDIA 9800 GT or AMD HD 4870)
⇛ Free space on hard drive : 61 GB

Summary:

Los Santos - city of the sun, starlets and stars emerged into circulation. Once the envy of the entire Western world, it is now a haven of cheesy reality shows, choking in the grip of economic problems. In the center of the whole mess - completely different trio of criminals, trying desperately to catch the tail of luck in the ongoing struggle for a place under the sun. A former member of a street gang Franklin tries to engage with the past. A retired bank robber Michael discovers that an honest life is not so rosy as it seemed. Rotate violence crazy Trevor interrupted from one businessman to another in the hope of winning a big jackpot. Having exhausted the options, the three put their lives on the line and commit a series of daring robberies in which - or pan, or missing. In Grand Theft Auto V fans waiting for not only the most extensive and detailed world ever created by Rockstar Games, but also the opportunity to influence the lives and actions of three main characters. Such intertwining stories of several characters will make the game the most fun and exciting. All attributes of the famous series of fully characterized and Grand Theft Auto V - here and incredible attention to detail and signature black humor and mockery of popular culture, and even a brand new, incredibly ambitious multiplayer mode.

Features of Release:

"It is based on a licensed version of the game.
"Do not cut / no recoded.
"Installation: 90-360 minutes, depending on the number of cores and SSD / HDD.
"Custom Installation Update Update 4 or 5.
"There are all DLC release version.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.97 GB
seeders:1
leechers:27
Grand Theft Auto V [Update 4/5] [RUS | ENG] w/ All DLCs RePack by RG Steamgames | 3DM ver. 5

Trailer

All Comments

Awesome
My posts keep getting deleted because I said this ILLEGAL download doesn't work flawlessly.

Hypocritical or what? I'm leaving genuine feedback about my experience and twice it gets deleted!

THIS CRASHES ON LOADING SCREEN! SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND FIND A MORE RELIABLE COPY
Perfect working for me!
Yup RLD is the best for now im sure they will release the updates i hope soon though...btw anyway to check if all the DLC's are working and which DLC's i have??
All crashes and issues will still be present in this version as the 3DM crack is and was buggy and full of issues. To get the best and most out of this gane you need to find the RELOADED crack.