Grand Theft Auto V XBOX360-QUACK

seeders: 29
leechers: 7
Added on September 13, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto V XBOX360-QUACK (Size: 16.28 GB)
 gtavdisc1.dvd37 bytes
 gtavdisc1.iso8.14 GB
 gtavdisc2.dvd37 bytes
 gtavdisc2.iso8.14 GB

Description

Grand Theft Auto V XBOX360-QUACK Year: 2013Genre: Action (Shooter) / Racing (Cars) / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper: Rockstar NorthPublisher: Rockstar GamesPublisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlabRegion: Region FreePublication Type: LicenseFirmware: LT +3.0 (XGD3 / 16202)Language: MULTi9 [English / Russian]Type of translation: the textVerified to work releasers: Checked!Support: USB 3.0System.................: XBOX 360Format.................: 2 x DVD ISORegion.................: RFSize...................: xx x 100MBRelease Date...........: 12/09/2013Genre..................: Action/AdventureLanguage...............: EnglishDeveloper..............: Rockstar NorthPublisher..............: Rockstar GamesNotes:Game is working and running, Flash Drive Supported is 3.0, Both disk content is for the Single Player and Second One for other Contents and yes QUACK have show some Brilliance, till Scene group comes out will hang on to this one and Fooks its GTA 5, wouldn't believe it myself too. More to come soon guys and yes PC Version will also be coming :)

Verification Results (ABGX):

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.28 GB
seeders:29
leechers:7
Grand Theft Auto V XBOX360-QUACK

Trailer

All Comments

Best game ever playing it on my Rgh you gotta play its a great game that and also the bets out of the series and i really liked gta4
Best game ever you gotta play,On top of that its the best game out of the series and gta4 was pretty Damn good
keep getting "can't read disk error" but it's on a JTAGged hard drive... Help please?
sorry if this is a stupid question but can i use double sided usb and just transfer from pc to xbox? pm me if anyone nows
can i play this on my pc with an emulator?
I have lt 3.0, use verbatims from singapore, have successfully burned hundreds of games, and this passed everything in abgx but i wasted 3 dvds trying to get this game to work. IT DOESN'T. Download it from Complex everything worked perfect the first time.
uh yea. what else would i use