Grand Theft Auto Vice City [Mac] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City [Mac] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 1.23 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 Grand Theft Auto Vice City.dmg1.23 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2002
Version: 1.0
Developer: Rockstar
Platform: Intel only
Language: English

System requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later. The game will not run on PowerPC (G3 / G4 / G5)
Graphics: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 GT or Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip
Memory: 1GB
Disk space: 1,7GB

Description:

Welcome to Vice City, a city of vices.

Against the background of the era of giant hair and extravagant costumes in pastel colors unfolding story of one man - and his ascension to the top of the underworld of the metropolis. Vice City, a huge city, stretching from the sunny beaches to the musty swamps and accommodating itself as skyscrapers, or ghetto, became one of the most diverse, and the whole "live" cities of the history of the games. The game combines the open world and incredibly immersive storyline: you arrive in the metropolis, sweltering with the pleasure and degradation, and how events will develop - it's up to you.

Error 640x480 -

If suddenly 640x480 error appears - simply copy the file gta_vc.set from the image folder in your Documents / GTA Vice City User Files

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.23 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Grand Theft Auto Vice City [Mac] [MitGuNNeR]

Trailer